EC
Years ago

Dusty's Journals updated

For those who are interested Dusty's Journals have been updated with him talking about New Zealand and the team he is playing for. If you looked and missed it, its because it is hiding behind the previous entry titled "Season over".

Topic #2371 | Report this topic

The Truth  
Years ago

Where can i find dustys journals

Reply #26559 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

www.d-rych.com

Reply #26580 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

At Dusty's website:

d-rych.com

The beach here is a little different than Adelaide because they actually have huge waves and I am too scared to go out and have a walk fro recovery. Haha

Playing here kind of reminds me of high school with the small community getting together to really support the team.

Read more...

Reply #26581 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

that NZ uniform just doesnt look right to me .. fingers crossed we'll be wearing the 6er's blue in 6 months time !!

Sounds like he'll tear it up over there till then anyway .

Would he re-sign without Phil? Anyone?

Reply #26687 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Will anyone re-sign without Phil?

Reply #26711 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

No Phil ... no one wants to sign .. Oscar is left with no club to play for ... gets a small pay-out.
6'ers fold ... we all start to scream bloody murder ...
The academy boys might be our next NBL team ! And Scottie Ninnis the coach ...

(jokes ... before you all get fired up !!)

lets see who bites

Reply #26713 | Report this post

DA  
Years ago

I AM A BIG 6ER FAN AND WILL BE A SEASON TICKET HOLDER AGAIN NO MATTER WHAT!! BUT I AM WORRIED THAT WE ARE LETTIN MANAGEMENT RUIN OUR TEAM AGAIN LIKE THEY DID WHEN WE HAD MIKE DUNLAP AS COACH
THEY CONCENTRATE ON ALL THE WRONG THINGS AND IT SEEMS THAT ADELAIDE ARE ALWAYS THE LAST ONES TO START SIGNING PLAYERS FOR THE NEXT SEASON.
IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE SIGNED THE COACHES BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS STARTED AND MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE SOME PLAYERS SIGNED BY NOW ESPECIALLY MAHER, FARLEY AND DUSTY. WE REALLY NEED TO GET MANAGEMENT TO PULL THEIR SOCKS UP OR MAYBE GET A WHOLE NEW MANAGEMENT TEAM WHO REALLY HAVE THE BEST INTEREST OF THE CLUB AND ITS FANS AT HEART
GOD BLESS BERNIE LEWIS THERE WAS A MAN WITH A TRULY BRIGHT MIND AND BIG HEART AND DEFINITE LOVE OF THE 6ERS CLUB

Reply #26882 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you won't get many disagreeing with that DA. i agree anyway!

Reply #26889 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:11 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754