just home
Years ago

state champs 2011 - u23 y/n ?

so with u20/21 gone will u23s play? or u10s back in? or div 3s?

Topic #23715 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Personally I think State Champs are irrelevant and certainly reserves champ competition is pointless. Base the selection criteria for classics and nationals on the premiership table after every team has played each other once.

If you want to work out the champion team then assign points to placings after the winter finals

Reply #288059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Way to not answer the question...

Reply #288073 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Given it is not juniors but youth league logic would suggest "no" they are not included. As for U10 - I think they shouldn't be included.

One caveat - BSA is not known for its logic!!

Given we seem to be following the Vics then perhaps they may do away with State Champs as well!!

Reply #288078 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I doubt U23s will be involved.

Reply #288225 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

No to Under 23

No to State Champs Full Stop !

Who is the State Champs anyway?Is it decided over 4 days for two divisions to hold a title for 365 days.

Crock to me

Reply #288259 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BSA are definitely starting an under 30 experienced youth comp for all those who haven't achieved their dreams yet.Sounds wonderful! The innovative move by BSA to provide water at all stadiums for the official's seeing eye dogs is another initiative that deserves applause.
There is also no truth in the rumour that even BSA don't know who the state champs are but it is true they misspelt champs on the trophy by substituting a 'u' where the 'a' was meant to be.

Reply #288266 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:55 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754