aa
Years ago

Where to buy new NBL balls?

seeing as the NBL is using new balls for this upcoming season is theree anywhere where I can buy one? rebel possibly?

Topic #23733 | Report this topic

pwned  
Years ago

rebel don't have them yet. just depends if russell decides to import them from spalding. i havent heard anything yet.

Reply #288209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

rebel will be the official supplier

Reply #288213 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Spalding, SA. Its approximately 2 hours north of Adelaide. Call before you leave, you don't want to take a 4 hour round time just to discover they have no stock.

Reply #288223 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where could I pick one up in Melbounre?

Reply #288254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought these balls were being released as the official ball of BA. Does that mean we should be usuing them instead of the Molten's from now on?

Reply #288304 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the new balls arent like the one that is in todays paper are they? that looks horrible

Reply #288618 | Report this post

Mat  
Years ago

I like this one better then the molten one because these ones don't look dirty on tv. The molten ones always had dust on them in nbl games.

Anywhere i can get one in sydney??????????

Reply #293862 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754