Cameron84
Years ago

NBL Tipping competition

Hi Guys,

I am currently part of a tipping competition with my work mates (NRL - I don't like the sport, I just tip for the fun of it). The site we tip on is www.footytips.com.au and it includes many other sports, including NBL.

I have set up an "OzHoops" competition and was wondering if anyone was interested in joining? I want to get as many as possible. In our NRL comp, we had 15 people tipping, so it was quite competitive. I already have 5 people signed up from the other forums and want some more. I don't think there is a limit to how many people can join.

On this site, there is also fantasy league (not for NBL though) as well and a few other games. So you can go that as well if you want. But I am only interested in tipping at the moment myself.

Here is the link:

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/OzHoops&p=fiba

Password is: fiba

Thanks

Topic #23751 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

i already started one, join mine. although im only doing NBL not NRL

http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/nbl1011

Reply #288523 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

currently at 11 members now. wouldnt mind have 20 or so, ideally the more the better.

Reply #288524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ill be joining both. Thanks for setting it up guys!

Reply #288526 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i was just thinking the same, im not exactly short on time for my lunch breaks. i might join camerons too

Reply #288527 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I'll join both, but when do we have to sign up by as I'm flat chat at the moment hence my lack of posts...

Reply #288540 | Report this post

Cameron84  
Years ago

Realistically, you can sign up and tip whenever you want. I think you would get zero for any round before you sign up. But you automatically get the away team if you forget to tip.

Reply #288544 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

yeh as cameron said as long as you join before october 15 so you can pick your teams before they play

Reply #288552 | Report this post

Cameron84  
Years ago

There are 12 people (including me) in my comp now, would love to have more people signing up and joining. 20+ would be sweet.

Reply #288616 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a quick note (and I hope the mods understand this is not a bump), I will be changing the password of our tipping comp an hour before tip off for the first game. This is so everyone who has joined up has a chance to tip every game and to prevent random people joining after the comp has started.

Got 27 people now.

Reply #290332 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:28 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754