Anonymous
Years ago

World Champs SF: USA/Lithuania & Serbia/Turkey

USA vs Lithuania starts in 45 min at 1:30am

Serbia vs Turkey starts at 3:50am.

Topic #23782 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Go USA am a tall black fan but would love to see USA win the the Championship especially with there young unexperienced team. 2012 olympics roster will be massive thinking something like this.

Dwight Howard/Chris Bosh/Amare Stoudemire
Lebron James/Kevin Durant
Kobe Bryant/Carmelo Anthony
Dwayne Wade/Brandon Roy
Chris Paul/Deron Williams/Derrick Rose

Reply #289092 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That Serbia/Turkey SF was incredible.

USA vs the host nation Turkey in the Gold Medal Game.

Reply #289094 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Turkey incredibly lucky to win. Turkoglu tried to drible down sideline from out of bounds to suck a foul, no call and somehow the ball spilled to an unmarked Tunceri for the open layup.
And then on the 0.5 sec play, sure Eredan got the ball but he also barrelled the guy after that and Serbia rightly claimed free throws should have been awarded. The guy controlled the lob nicely and was in the act of shooting. If he had dribbled the ball there and elevated that foul would have been called regardless of time running out.
Turkey's run and gun offence stalled by Serbian defence, and they will find it even tougher against USA.
Serbia controlled much of the game and if they had not been so aggressive stopping the inbounds and defended their hoop, they probably should have got home.
Makes for a good final though.

Reply #289095 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Big win by Turkey.

The final should be a good one - the two form teams of the WC meeting in the final.

Reply #289098 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Slovenia lost to Russia and finished 8th (Russia 7th), whilst Argentina play Spain for 5th spot.

Reply #289099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Vitaly Fridzon was on fire for the russians literally on fire he was draining shots.

Reply #289108 | Report this post

lickity split  
Years ago

Rudy gay looks more and more like Chris Tucker everytime I seem him!

Reply #289121 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Dont tell me there's no such thing as a home court advantage. Serbia were the better team & lost. The crowd pretty much picked Turkey up & got them over the line.

Reply #289133 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

'Hey man i know you dont smoke weed but kevin im gonna get you high today, you dont have to go to work tomorrow you dont have s**t to do, come on stimulate your mind'

Rudy Gay aka Chris Tucker to Kevin Durant aka Wtf is Lebron

Reply #289135 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rudy gay and devean george should hang out more. Chris Tucker and Ice cube look a likes. Also i know they have a different skin colour but I see alot of Nene in Fernando Verdasco.

Reply #289145 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdwZSilnNM0

Reply #289293 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:38 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754