Isaac
Years ago

From Nov 3, Ch 10 show "Overtime"

From an AdelaideNow piece on yesterday's announcements:

...Network 10 which announced from November 3 it would show a magazine-panel style in-depth NBL show called "Overtime" to enhance its general game coverage.

Topic #23805 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

yeh i too read that. about NBL is getting the coverage it deserves. every sunday there are like 5 shows about footy, i think one for basketball will be brilliant.

Reply #289291 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

This is just what the NBL and its fans need. From my (biased) point of view every panel/highlights show has been embraced by basketball fans, dating back to Saturday & Sunday Basketball with Steve Carfino & Bill Woods, to the ABC's coverage with Clinton Grybas and even the short stint with Stephanie Brantz & Derek Rucker on channel 9.

Bring it on!!!

Reply #289295 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Great stuff - more good news!

Keep it coming!

Reply #289302 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

One time ago there was a wish list topic and this was mine. I can't help it, if I'm lucky.

Reply #289304 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Any idea re: presenters at this stage? Maher? Gaze?

Reply #289312 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Maher has wrapped up his involvement with Kevin Brooks' show, maybe to move on to bigger things!

Hopefully Carfino is involved though.

Reply #289315 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

From my (biased) point of view every panel/highlights show has been embraced by basketball fans

The problem is there just isnt enough basketball fans.

Great news though and hopefully it can draw some new fans to the game.

Reply #289321 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

wait did they steal our name?

ah memories of 'The O.T. with JR & DJ Rod'...

Reply #289327 | Report this post

Oberon 17  
Years ago

I was always curious what O.T. stood for - I just thought you were both dyslexic

Reply #289334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully this new show will bet a bit better than that MVP show on One HD.

Brett Maher's no longer doing Inside The Game with KB? I never realised that had happened and just thought it was on a break until the new NBL season started.

There was something in Ltd News the other day about how Maher has gone into partnership with Martin Cattalini with those Muzz Buzz coffee franchises. They now own the rights to the name is SA & NT and Maher has just opened a store at Nailsworth.

Reply #289347 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Awesome news. So good that we get 2 games plus Breakers games a week. Breakers are awesome team to watch they are so good hopefully no europe teams sign kirk he is great for the NBL. I presume the first week one hd will show:

On Friday: Tigers vs Kings
On Saturday: Kings vs Breakers
On Sunday: Adelaide vs Perth

Reply #289372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hopefully that is true cause my schedule will be buying a carton.

On Friday: 8 beers and NBL
On Saturday: 8 beers and NBL
On Sunday: 8 beers and NBL

Perfect weekend starting on 15th of october

Reply #289373 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I reckon on the panel they will have Stephen Q, Steve Carfino, Andrew Gaze, Mark Bradke, Tony Ronaldson and regular sydney kings player.

Reply #289398 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Please no Bradtke. Pleeeeease.

Reply #289413 | Report this post

JCK  
Years ago

Anon #289347
Only Breakers Home Games will be broadcasted on One HD

Reply #289451 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

JCK pretty sure one hd will broadcast their away games thats the whole point of the deal so that they have every breaker game in NZ. Similiar to the deal they have with sky with the netball.

Reply #289483 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:50 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754