Kb3
Years ago

First import sent home

http://www.nbl.com.au/news/article/2010/september/taipans-terminate-arizona-reid/

Big call considering he had huge expectations on him

Topic #23831 | Report this topic

Big Ads  
Years ago

Well that has messed up a few NBL first team predictions!

Reply #289658 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

"Ay yo Michael Joiner, I'm real happy for you, Imma let you finish, but AZ Reid is the quickest import to get cut of all time, of ALL TIME!"

Reply #289667 | Report this post

John  
Years ago

Big Big BIG BIG call. He had huge wraps on him and I thought he was the missing link to a big Taipans success.

I reckon they have someone in mind otherwise that is one quick trigger

Reply #289669 | Report this post

Community Team  
Years ago

Had to be done because the Taipans are a government sponsored team that is against drink driving. Keep the player and lose the sponsorship that will mean the end of the Taipans. Smart decision but a tough one because he was a great guy and teammate is the word out of Cairns.

Reply #289670 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

They have to get a true SF/SG don't they? Didn't think he was a great fit in the first place.

Reply #289681 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Too small - he would have embarassed himself in this league...

Reply #289691 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

That saved me a hell of a lot of embarassment....

Reply #289709 | Report this post

millhouse  
Years ago

Ebi Ere would be a good fit perhaps

Reply #289725 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Not pick 2 TR? Surely. lol

Reply #289727 | Report this post

Who?  
Years ago

Willie farley as a back up option for them would be great as he played great in the HSH and showed age is nothing but a number.

Reply #289822 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:52 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754