Vortex
Years ago

Fifteen Years Ago Tonight

Fifteen years ago tonight, Robert Rose scored 46 points in Game 2 of the 1995 first round series against the Newcastle Falcons.

That was a great game and I remember it well. Hard to believe it was that long ago.

Topic #23864 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has 21 at quarter time, insane game by a player who would simply not let the 6ers lose! Great memories.

Reply #290000 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

Didn't he also score Adelaide's first 16 points or something crazy like that?

Reply #290016 | Report this post

vanexel31  
Years ago

Yes, I have this game on DVD in excellent quality and was at the game. I got Rob Rose's autograph before the game and wished him luck. I think it worked!

Reply #290032 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

Rob Rose played for Adelaide?

Reply #290041 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Hi Vanexel31.Any chance you could share some highlights of your DVD on youtube ?

Reply #290046 | Report this post

Vortex  
Years ago

Agreed. That would be great.

Reply #290069 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

That brings back memories-what a player he was! That was ba great series too, wasnt that the year falcons had heal jensen and reggie smith? ah those were great days no champs but fantastic memories..i will never forget rose in game 1 of the 94 series and the noise at the stadium before overtime started..bloody dmac!

Reply #290331 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754