shano
Years ago

How were the Lightning against the Rangers?

Sorry if this is in antoher thread, did anyone see the lightning? sounds like they were competitivebut imports struggled..is that a fair commentand anyone think they will rise above Boti's prediction of only finishing above Perth and AIS?

Topic #23979 | Report this topic

bang  
Years ago

I hear one of the imports has quite the attitude. Wonder how long the layed back style of the coaches will put up with that.

Reply #291610 | Report this post

just home  
Years ago

boti was pretty well on the money.

we will be around 7-8-9 mark IMO.

our girls surprised me and again IMO we seemed a 15 pont better team than i expected.

dandenong looked very rusty and considering how long their group has been together - will only improve.

our transition game looked good and the younger girls had a good work rate.

the wnba player for dandy had a huge leap and it was no surprise they out rebounded us.

it was just a wierd emotional experience seeing adelaide vrs adelaide

the type of game we played was quite entertaining to watch and I'll definitely go to another game(s)

Reply #291622 | Report this post

Wam Soosnam  
Years ago

Reply #291701 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rangers D terrible, cohesion even worse, when they sort these out their second 5 could make a run at the playoffs

The lightning imports are dreck, they are big, can take up space but have minimal offensive skills aside from bull in a china shop moves, offensively land would help more. Mia was MIA, Cunningham forces bad shots, but can make the good ones and bitches when she doesn't get the ball, seekamp and Langford played really well, although ran out of gas, seekamp at the point was great for their transition, just gotta hope angela likes them and they see the ball lots.

Reply #291705 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:37 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754