SRT070
Years ago

Season tickets have arrived! where are the goodies

If you have bought your season ticket you should have got it in the post yesterday as i know two others that also got theirs yesterday along with mine (assuming your in metropolitan area) but does anyone know if on the first game we will get a bag of goodies? you know the usual lanyard and the 20 dollar card we get to spend on stuff.

Also it sounds like according to the letter in the mail they are trying to get everyone to dress in blue, are they putting that out there for the general public that dont have season tickets? would be good to completely pack the stadium in blue.

Topic #23994 | Report this topic

BB  
Years ago

Looking at the website I think this year you have to buy the membership to get the discount cards.
Last year membership was included in the ticket price, this year it is an extra.

Reply #291789 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

My season tickets arrived in the mail yesterday also.

I'd wouldn't mind having the goodies bag clarfied and if it's an extra membership this year.

But at the end of the day I'm happy to have my season tickets, that basketball is finally here and watch them live at home.

Are there many that will go in the interstate trip next year during the Adelaide Cup Long Weekend?

Reply #291794 | Report this post

BB  
Years ago

Considering season tickets have not gone up in price for about 4 years, I can't complain too much.

Reply #291800 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Disappointing to read in the latest email about the refer a friend offers - if they had sent that out earlier it would have been a lot more helpful as I referred a family season ticket.

Reply #291808 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

so can someone shed some light on the difference between a gold season ticket and Silver season ticket? i thought by buying gold i got those few extra perks of the goodies bag and the preloaded money card? not complaining or anything just wondering what extra i get as i couldnt find much on the pdf document on the sixers website. cheers

Reply #291810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

perhaps you should call or email the club rather than posting on a forum

Reply #291814 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

I think the main difference is where your seats are. Gold on the lower levels, silver upper levels.

Reply #291816 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

either way bring on this season. cant wait for tip off. Its gonna be a tough start without coopers but will need to adapt quickly to the Hahn!

Reply #291819 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The Brad is correct. Generally speaking, Silver is above the concourse, gold below the concourse. Might be some exceptions to that though.

Reply #291822 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

cheers guys. appreciate the quick response. i am below the concourse so makes perfect sense.

Reply #291824 | Report this post

Big_Marty  
Years ago

Got my tickets yesterday.

Platinum baby! Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!

Reply #291843 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

I have lots of things from those members packs from over the years none of which I have ever used and most of which have contributed to landfill. No loss really. The only thing I did really appreciate and get great value out of was the pre-loaded card.

Reply #291845 | Report this post

Ando  
Years ago

What no COOPERS????? Oh nooooooooooo!

At least I got my tickets now. I am happy

Reply #291848 | Report this post

happy  
Years ago

I was curious to know how the 36ers season ticket prices compared to the other teasm. I based it on trying to get a seat along the court around 10 rows back, along the court but right at the back, and the cheapest possible season ticket. (Adult prices)

ALONG THE COURT - 10 ROWS BACK
Adelaide $320
Cairns $410
Gold Coast $540
Melbourne $468
NZ $375 (when converted to AUD)
Perth $690
Sydney $425
Townsville $895
Woolongong $325

ALONG THE COURT - AT THE BACK
Adelaide $280
Cairns $410
Gold Coast $300
Melbourne $468
NZ $190 (when converted to AUD)
Perth $499
Sydney $285
Townsville $350
Woolongong $325

CHEAPEST OPTION
Adelaide $250
Cairns $150
Gold Coast $240
Melbourne $384
NZ $149 (when converted to AUD)
Perth $349
Sydney $285
Townsville $154
Woolongong $175

I'm very happy with the value of my Season Ticket.

Reply #291851 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Good comparison Happy. i too would have to agree with the bargain of the season ticket. its a very viable option if you dont want to pay a large amount for the crows which ive been lead to believe is alot more.

Reply #291855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Comparisons can't be made with some stadiums (e.g you can't compare Adelaide's back row along the court to Melbourne's) and also what teams provide with the season ticket e.g merchandise etc.

Reply #291863 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I still dont have my season tickets and I only live around the corner from the stadium!! :-(

Reply #291882 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Hmm....might be worth dropping them an email or a call Tornado. I would have thought they would have sent Brad Hill out to drop it off at your door if your that close?

Reply #291889 | Report this post

BettyLeadfoot  
Years ago

Got my tickets Monday like most it seems. Do not mind no extras. Previously I have used the card holders the most and hats/tshirts only occasionally.

Still use the card holder wallets.

Never used the preloaded cards and only went to the Adelaide Zoo morning function (Really enjoyed it though!!).

Really just want the game ticket and reserved seat. Will probably buy a polo or tshirt this year because I like the design this time.

Reply #291983 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

When i started this thread, my main intention was regarding my lanyard (card holder) they are really useful, however the plastic card holding bit last season split and i lost my season ticket, thankfully a good Samaritan dropped it back in for me. but I did like the lanyard and the preloaded card, besides that the rest was unnecessary.

I think the preloaded card idea was good. when i first got it i thought here we go this will be a bit crap but when your there and all you want to do is buy your drink you just pull the card out they swipe it and your done. it was great for speed.

Reply #292027 | Report this post

wall-e  
Years ago

In terms of extra things that generally come with the package, in years gone by I never bothered. I think a few years back I got a backpack, and it broke buy the time it got home. Who really cares about a sticker, a lanyard, and a tshirt. All these things are petty when you consider all we wanted was our cards. And we got them.... Need I say more

Reply #292063 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754