DJ
Years ago

NBL Store UPDATED - Still not finished though

NBL Store/36ers online store has been given a bit of an update still not complete but some pics have gone up.

Looking like most clubs will have the same merchandise on offer?

Wonder if clubs will do some of the other items like last year
club tie, eraser, ruler, stubbie holder - cheaper items but appealing to those that don't want to drop a lot of $$

Topic #24003 | Report this topic

xztatik  
Years ago

It's a bit disappointing that every team in the league has the exact same uniforms, just with different colourways. I understand the NBL put them all through And 1 this year but a few original designs would have been good.

What happened to the names of supporters watermarked over the 36ers jerseys? Is that still on? The red one they were using to advertise that looked great, I was planning on buying one of them.

Good to see they're only $65 anyway.

Reply #291988 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Why don't you market some Radelaide shirts? or do the locals hate that?

and PS - us Townsvillians HATE Brownsville :)

Reply #291989 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

This is great, this merchandise looks fantastic! Good to see them expanding the range too (shooting shirts etc). Judging by the pics, the road uniform looks excellent - can't wait to see it for real.

Will all the merchandise still be available at the Dome on game nights, or only online?

Reply #292005 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Radelaide sounds crap as does Brownsville.

Liked the Balls T-shirts idea, problem is small runs can become expensive.

Small things for the kids and the adult kids ;) like the team branded mini basketball rings are great.

What about penants? flags? foam hands the traditional stuff that as long as logos aren't changed can be sold year after year.

Reply #292007 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do the white 36ers have a red outline of Adelaide? Can't we get a proper pick where we can actually see the text "Adelaide" on the singlet?

Reply #292050 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Have also seen some of the stuff that didn't make the final cut.

A blue Hoodie withe white text logo - looked the goods to me a real shame it wont be sold.

Casual shorts with the same sort of text/logo in the bottom corner looked smart and a great alternative to those that dont want replica playing shorts - do they sell that many of them?

The New Era A cap doesn't quite do it for me and the price seems a tad to high compared to the blue 36ers cap.

Reply #292070 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I think the caps are pathetic.

The new era cap could have been better.

I do like the majority of the other items.

T-Shirt and Polo shirts are good. I might buy them.

The Polo shirt would be good promotion at work.

Reply #292096 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We need flags made up..

Reply #292110 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

White ones?

Reply #292120 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:35 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754