SRT070
Years ago

Adelaide Vs Perth: how many tickets sold?

Just curious if anyone happens to know how many tickets have been sold for our season opener? there is alot of talk about how many sydney and melbourne etc have sold but what about the dome? are we expecting a decent sized crowd?

Topic #24023 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Being live on One HD I doubt the joint will be full ;)

Reply #292270 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

thats my fear, but ill be there loud and proud!!

Reply #292272 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We're on par with Sydney in wanting to make a season opening impression, but they're propping their game night with a massive MEGA-BLING scoreboard/game replay screen, plus Scarlett Belle accompanied by, who cares, for game night entertainment.
Any news on what's on offer for our game night, other than bad food & no Coopers to wash it down?

Reply #292275 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

don't know. just going to watch the basketball. you could move to sydney.

Reply #292276 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DDFan, is that you sneaking back?

Reply #292279 | Report this post

TP  
Years ago

On a tangent here, what ever happened to the new scoreboard that was promised for the Dome a couple of years back?

Reply #292281 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

True Supporters will be at the Dome! :-)

Reply #292284 | Report this post

mentalballer  
Years ago

Just bought tickets and was told just under 4200 seats already sold

Reply #292289 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

TP, the Groves money dried up and the process could not be completed. Google around - been discussed a few times in the past I think.

Reply #292290 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

I show LiveStats....Spoiler alert

hawks 83 vs Blaze77

melb 66 vs Syd 82

Reply #292336 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

somehow I put this in the wrong thread.excuse my tardiness

Reply #292339 | Report this post

Years ago

Seriously, where's the new scoreboard / giant tv screens / different beer / halftime laser light show / look, a blue car / extreme indoor iphone app competition...

Maybe if most people didn't have the attention span of a gnat then they could just watch the game?

Reply #292443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isaac: "DDFan, is that you sneaking back?"

You know it is. : )

Tornado: "True Supporters will be at the Dome! :-)"

Some aren't welcome. ; )

Reply #292467 | Report this post

Junga  
Years ago

@8, it's got nothing to do with people having the 'attention span of a gnat.' The scoreboard is almost 20 years old, sometimes things need updating. A new scoreboard and high quality screens would make the overall presentation of the product more professional. The move from Apollo in the early 1990's did just that. But like I said, that was almost 20 years ago and an update is due.

Now, if the money isn't there then the money isn't there and that's that. But it would be great if the funds were there for it and it wouldn't have anything to do with the MTV Generation/Generation Y having short attention spans.

Reply #292469 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

DD, please don't post here again. We've been through this before.

Reply #292585 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:28 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754