Michael Whyte
Years ago

NBA league pass broadband - AUS

I know there are forums discussing this topic but they are outdated. I want to know if anyone from Australia has league pass on their computer and if it works in Australia. Seriously considering it, this NBA season is going to be amazing.

Topic #24041 | Report this topic

Bill  
Years ago

Yep got NBA league pass, best thing to watch every NBA game. No need for cable TV. Plus cheap about $180 US DOLLARS. Graet value

Reply #292434 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bill, have you got it for this upcoming season?

Reply #292441 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep its is great, you will need at least a 256 or 512mb video card if you want low buffering

Reply #292466 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

As stated, its excellent providing you have decent speeds. THis years access is not up yet on the nba.com website.

Reply #292496 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

Not yet, but had it last season was great. Every game , replays and other stuff. Incredible value

Reply #292498 | Report this post

Hutchy  
Years ago

Anyone know of any discount codes?

Reply #293095 | Report this post

Luke  
Years ago

I've had a look at this tonight (International League Pass) and it's seriously amazing. Crystal clear video (using a Mac) and it's made me want it even more! I think I'll be making the $180 or so investment..

Reply #293320 | Report this post

James  
Years ago

I'm also considering getting it guys.

With the way the $A is going right now you can get the standard package for $111 for the entire season.

Otherwise its something like $160 for the entire season.

Did I mention thats $AUD not $US!!!

Reply #294691 | Report this post

good_sam  
Years ago

Howdy - yep, tested it out and the picture is fantastic using iinet naked DSL. Having all season's worth of games split 4 wayss on a 40 inch TV connected via HDMI makes $100 odd dollars seem like good value to me.

Anyways, found a link on a Spurs blog showing 20% off using the promotion code AMAZING2010 until Nov 2nd (USA time I assume?).

Tried entering the code and reduces the cost of the premium package from $139 USD to $111. Bargain - get in quick!

Reply #294733 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754