Johnny_Sack
Years ago

Looks like NBA ILP is happening... finally

Finally pricing and specs are up.

Only a week before opening night - but atleast it looks like RAYV are gone. A free trial is also availible 'til Nov 1.

Topic #24095 | Report this topic

kad  
Years ago

Used it today briefly to keep an eye on the NJ/NY game. Looks WAY better than last year and I think its worth the money. Ill be getting it.

Reply #293120 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Can anyone log in and view anything using their ps3?

Reply #293146 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Looks much improved from RayV. Anyone give the iphone or ipad one a go? The MLB equivalent is meant to be sensational.

Reply #293161 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Oh wow! Just signed up and am watching a pre-season game now. Absolutely crystal clear vision and great sound. You can also watch up to four games at once! Too early to be certain - need to wait to see if extra regular season traffic affects the quality - but I think NBA League Pass may have come of age!

Reply #293186 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Bean, give me a quick run down. Price? Does it buffer much?

Reply #293192 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

Am watching some Bulls action now, and can't believe the quality. Will be very tempted to sign up if it stays like this during the season!!

Reply #293193 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

About $150 australian for premium, around $40 less for standard.
Its all on the website.
Quality for me is about the same as last season, so not that excited. The player is far improved. Easy functionality for rewinding, ffwding and pausing.
Drag and drop for multi screen action.

No Ipad app avaiable in australia yet that I can track down. :(

Good quality, a little quicker to get running on the streaming, but as mentioned, its preseason, so the setups arent under strain yet.

Reply #293227 | Report this post

pifful  
Years ago

I just signed up last night for the free trial and so far it has been awesome. I'm currently watching Magic vs Dallas and hearing the commentators in the ad break talk smack about some dude who is going bald is worth the price of admission alone.

I need to check download usage though because I've been getting the highest quality throughout the entire games so I can imagine it is taking a beating.

Reply #293309 | Report this post

Daniel  
Years ago

holy crap this season ILP is awesome. So happy they got rid of RayV.
This quality is fantastic. Well worth it. And with the USD/AUD being so good its cheap too!
Just cant get over how great the quality is!

Reply #293326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ILP works on my work computer. Mark this down as quite possibly being the best day of my life.

Would be interested to see the download useage too.

Reply #293338 | Report this post

gavmiester  
Years ago

Ok, for quota - yesterday I watched two full nba games at highest quality setting for what thats worth.
Went through 6.2Gb download (and 1.5Gb up for anyone that has that counting for usage as well)

60Gb plans arent looking too good anymore :(

Reply #293350 | Report this post

SF  
Years ago

How to get it working on iPad? Is there an app or something?

Reply #293478 | Report this post

borough  
Years ago

I had it last year and found that watching live games was just about impossible and because of that I wasn't going to bother this year.

I signed up for the free trial and I am very impressed. I've watched two live games and have not had a buffering issue once.

They offer four levels of streaming quality. For a 2.5 hr game the approximate download usage for each of these levels is:

400Kbps - 450mb
800Kbps - 900mb
1600Kbps - 1800mb
3000Kbps - 3375mb

Reply #293486 | Report this post

K  
Years ago

Anyone got access to iPad app? I can only find the iPhone version in Australian app store.

It works, but is just the iPhone version zoomed in so it's pixelated

Reply #296980 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anybody know if there is a way to download the games to burn to a DVD as they're playing?

Reply #297158 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #419204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754