JD
Years ago

Spalding Outdoor in-ground System

Hi All, hoping someone might be able to assist with where I can buy a Spalding Outdoor in-ground System. I am in Brisbane but cannot seem to find any suppliers in Australia. Thanks.

Topic #24140 | Report this topic

igotmadskills  
Years ago

I got mine from rebel sport, this was about 3 or 4 years ago now though. its awesome quality 4 inch square steel pole that goes into the ground. fully adjustable and can be hung on at 10 foot by those that can dunk, not me unfortunately.

Reply #293866 | Report this post

JD  
Years ago

Thanks for the reply. I checked with the local Rebel sports and they no longer stock the inground systems. Have found the 4" system at http://www.armandosports.com.au/spalding-54-in-ground-system-p-325.html in Perth for $699 (+P&H) so will probably go down that path.

Reply #293969 | Report this post

Reply to this topic

Random name suggestion for anonymous posters: Ganymede 33

Rules:You must read the Terms of Use. No spam, no offensive material, no sniping at other clubs, no 'who cares?'-type comments, no naming or bashing under 18 players. Learn how to embed YouTube videos or tweets

Please proof-read your post before submitting as you will not be able to edit it afterwards.

Close ads
Dunk.com.au - Custom basketball uniforms
Punch - insightful time tracking
Beam Orders - a quick, simple order and payments site for your business.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

Invoicing clients? Stay productive with Punch, the insightful time tracker that earns you more.

Special offer: $30/month Pay $100 for lifetime access. Sign up now!

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:06 am, Thu 13 Aug 2020 | Posts: 842,605 | Last 7 days: 764