E
Years ago

36ers Part of the Team/ Replica Players Jerseys.

For those of us eagerly waiting to recieve our "part of the team" players Jersey, i'm sorry to say they are unlikely to be available before this weeks home game!

This includes both home and away Replica Jerseys.

36ers Management have no news on when they will be ready.

What The?

Topic #24156 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Are they done through And 1 like the regular uniforms? Perth only just got their white uniforms recently so they might be struggling to keep up?

Reply #293999 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

Yeah apparently it is And 1 who are to blame, surely the sixers are losing $$ on Merchandise sales due to this.

Im close to tears

Reply #294005 | Report this post

Mr S  
Years ago

Hmmmmm not happy considering I paid for it in early august!

Reply #294012 | Report this post

illicit  
Years ago

yeah same a lil disappointing since i paid for my jersey a few months back too, im going to the next 6ers home game but miss the next 2.
So if im lucky i'll have it for 2/3rds of the seas, its a lil sketchy but what can we do i guess

Reply #294027 | Report this post

SDU  
Years ago

Whinge whinge

Reply #294036 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

In tears cause a Jersey is late? HTFU

Reply #294154 | Report this post

Sixersfan  
Years ago

Yeah spoke to Adelaide 36ers today, Jerseys were printed wrong and had to be sent back, new shipment coming express in the next week. And1 and suppliers(warehousing has struggled to keep up). I too bought the part of the team but at the end of the day can't blame Sixers as they're doing everything they can to get them here quicker.

With this your supporting the Sixers and helping your club raise funds needed to be viable in the NBL.

Reply #294164 | Report this post

E  
Years ago

I was joking about being close to tears over the jersey, but after MW teasing me I think im going to cry.

Reply #294194 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:07 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754