Anon
Years ago

New Match Ball

believe not using molten this season - i always enjoyed the molten feel - seemed that lot of players both rteams had trouble getting good feel of the ball - is the spalding a good ball - i know that in other sports players have preferences for certain football or cricket ball even golf balls - does samne apply withthese balls and should molten be the ball of choice

Topic #24184 | Report this topic

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Very similar to the old Spalding top-end balls or for those who attended the High Stakes Hoops tournament, it's pretty much exactly the same (though obviously with different colours). They're good and I always swore by them until I used a Molten. Interesting that Basketball SA clubs are obliged to use the BSA-endorsed ball which is currently Molten but ..... is soon expected to be Spalding as part of an overall Basketball Australia decision. Still, like Paris, I'll always have my Molten.

Reply #294526 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:48 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754