Anonymous
Years ago

More norwood carnival blues

the 20's woodville team won the ship, you may or may not know. also you may or may not know that the carnival offers a $1000 prize award to the winner of each championship division. according to jenny clarke, 5 out of the 7 teams who played in the championship division wanted to be in the reserves div, but because there wasn't enough teams they were all entered into the championship div. There is no question that it was the champ. div, there were fully timed games. Why then, has u20 woodville not been awarded the $1000 prize money? don't expect many u20 woodville teams in the comp next year, jenny clarke.

Topic #2422 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have heard there could be legal ramifications for this disgrace.

Reply #27076 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

heard the money was going towards team hair cuts like zane

Reply #27133 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Someone should've told me money was on offer. Would've made the trip and forged my birth certificate for this!

$1000 will buy Zane a lot of accessories. Look out! ;-)

Reply #27174 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

is it true zane is sponsered by the body shop at west lakes

Reply #27268 | Report this post

SKYHOOK  
Years ago

I have it on good authority that the Woodville club secretary was told prior to the Carnival that there would be NO $$$ for the grade in question. Apparently forgot to pass it on ... hope none of you Woodville folks have contacted lawyers yet .. might be a waste of money.
After all aint it all about the game .. not the $$ ?

Hope that helps.

Reply #27293 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I dont really care about the money, i didnt even know about it until the second day, it would of been nice to have it though

Reply #27336 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:24 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754