ringlord
Years ago

BILLBOARD WARS!

Over the past few weeks i have noticed a western magic billboard on port road,then another woodville warriors one just in front of hungry jacks on the opposite site of the road.Is this the beginning of a recruitment war in-between the two clubs?

Topic #24231 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Whilst munching on my burger i noticed it also, pity i already play for Forrestville. I think its a good idea,so many locals dont know anything about basketball-its all about footy,netball,soccer,cricket.

Reply #295234 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

In future i think that the 2 clubs will bi sticking it to each other in various ways.Sad especially that they now call the same place home.Maybe it will dull down if Warriors move back to the dome if a new owner gives them a good deal in the future,Magic going the dome way will probably be the only thing that will keep them afloat!

Reply #295537 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:48 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754