Anonymous
Years ago

Junior Fixture

How long are we going to have to wait for the Junior fixture to be available more than 1 week in advance ?

Topic #2432 | Report this topic

just me  
Years ago

most pepole are sick of waiting for programs thats why everyone checks sportingpulse more reliable than basa

Reply #27265 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

More reliable, yeah, but still not an entire season done!!!

Not good enough if you ask me. teams should know at the beginning of the season what is planned for the rest of the season.

Stuffs up players, coaches, parents, stadiums, refs.

Another reason why there's a ref's shortage is cos with a roster only coming out on Wed, refs already have plans for Fri nights cos they haven't heard yet that they are needed!

Reply #27286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey just me. i dont know if you realise but sportingpulse is what basa does. so how can it be more reliable???

Reply #27287 | Report this post

just me  
Years ago

THIS IS THE ONLY SPORT I KNOW OF THAT U GET THE FIXTURES WELL INTO THE SEASON AND THEY CANT USE THE EXCUSE OF SO MANY TEAMS OTHER SPORTS COPE WELL ENOUGH I KNOW THAT SOME TEAMS HAVE PULLED OUT BUT ALL DIV 1 PROGRAMS COULD BE REALEASED PLUS OTHERS IS THIS MORE OF A COST SAVER BY ONLY PRINTING WHEN IT IS ALL FINALISED

Reply #27330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:00 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754