Rooboy
Years ago

Wildcats v Tigers

Cats by 13

Williams to have no impact Robins to teach him a lesson.Lisch to have a big one

Topic #24328 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Looking forward to this one - will be interested to see how Homicide fits in. Tigers are starting with Luke Nevill, Cameron Tragardh, Tommy Greer, Corey Williams & Eric Devendorf which I think is a much more balanced team.

Reply #296715 | Report this post

The Brad  
Years ago

Tigers by 3...Homicide to have 20, 6 and 6....

Reply #296722 | Report this post

NBA agent  
Years ago

wildcats by 15 and expect less turnovers from tigers this game. Devendorf will be able to spot up and shoot the ball now with homicide. Wildcats to deep and will bring home the bacon.

Reply #296725 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if the tigers got a win in this game, they are long overdue and Homicide may be the difference

Reply #296731 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

It could happen, but I still think the Wildcats in by 8.

Reply #296746 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

McPeake definitely sacked the wrong import... Devendorf has to be top 10 worst importers of all time.

Reply #296768 | Report this post

NJS  
Years ago

Lewis Jnr injured tonight?

Reply #296771 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tigers will beat Gold Coast, very nice odds at $4+, considering shouldnt take long for Homicide to fit in. Always going to be tough for them to beat Cats, but on the road, away from the pressure of the home fans they could easily get in a groove. Blaze arent as Shane Heal would have you think either.

Reply #296773 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

As Luke Nevill's fantasy agent I will be advising him to get the hell out of that team as soon as possible. Westover's a clown.

Given how much I've been bagging the officiating the last few weeks (albeit justifiably), I suppose I have to give them credit when they get it right. Thought they did a great job with this one in what would've been a pretty tough one to call with so many 50/50 charging/blocking calls. Can't say the same thing about the idiots in Auckland unfortunately. There it is!

Reply #296778 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Tigers were better playing freelance basketball, but they still cannot defend the perimeter and struggle to contain the dribble drive.

Why they keep persisting with Helliwell is beyond me. Luke Nevill looked great every time he touched the ball, yet sat long periods on the pine for what reason??? Cam Tragardh definitely benefited from Homicide's presence with some nice touch passes, but Williams tried too much too soon henc his high turnover count.

Westover is still struggling.

Reply #296781 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Helliwell is so bad he makes Matt Burston look like a good basketball player!

Reply #296787 | Report this post

daveb  
Years ago

agree. Helliwell needs to go now. He does absolutely nothing for them. Too slow and dopey

They could have had that last night however perth were was to strong from the 3 pt line.

Tigers should win against Blaze tomorrow night though.

Reply #296793 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Helliwell needs to go - time at the centre spot should only go to Neville and burston who have been playing well. After their first 2 games which were terrible, the tigers have played Perth, Wollongong twice and nz and have been very competitive. I think they're the best 0-6 team I've seen and think they'll pick up quite a few wins once they've had more of a chance to play with homicide. While he had a lot of turnovers last night it was clear that he can make his teammates play better than campbell would have ever been able to.

Reply #296796 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

question must be asked, why wasn't he originally signed- whoever makes the calls at the tigers should be held accountable for this.

second, sad for wade, he is not playing good at all, but believe me, for him to last that long in italy, he had to be doing something right.

Reply #296804 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was just a backup in div one in Italy and Greece like here. All similar standard leagues.

Reply #296806 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Tigers are saying that Williams price is much lower now than in the pre-season. Makes sense, was well paid at Townsville and then signed a deal in the high paying Greek league. Once that fell through though he made not have had a lot of options at this point in the season.

Reply #296865 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Yes, Homicide was one of the top two players last year by salary. Won MVP, but then so did Wethers.

Reply #296871 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:09 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754