????
Years ago

U23 Men - Sturt v North

Top of the Table clash on Sunday... Is it worth a look at Wayville? I work Tuesdays so I have not seen any games? Noticed Sturt have been hammering teams!

Are Daly and Warbout playing for Sturt or are they not due to being Sixers squad members?

Who do North have?

Any other good games to watch this weekend?

Topic #24370 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

I'm curious about that too!

Being listed, these two presumably get a fair paycheck to sit on the bench for the sixers but must be able to go back and wallop the U23s when not on the bench.

Reply #297388 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

They dont get paid unless they hit the floor! They have been sitting out of 23's till Sam Harris and Mitch Creek physically joined the squads. So they are now eligible to play 23's I believe

Reply #297399 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

Seeing they both played in the last round, one would imagine they will suit up on Sunday

Bond also played for North last week, so could be worthwhile

Reply #297411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

it will be a good game but sturt will be too tall and strong for north, to watch daly and co. in the front court up against elliot and bond will be good to see.

Reply #297440 | Report this post

Hogwash  
Years ago

Was a 30 point blowout.

Reply #297748 | Report this post

Lol 47  
Years ago

great to see Sturt top of both the mens and womens ladders after 1 round. the more things chnage the more they stay the same.

Reply #297878 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:31 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754