Handsome Lee
Years ago

Hawks v Kings

Thank you one HD, I have hawks by 15

Topic #24389 | Report this topic

Beantown  
Years ago

Hawks playing great so far, even if Oscar has missed a few bunnies. McCullough looks like man playing for his job... and failing miserably. Sydney don't have anyone who can really create their own shot. Its get it to Khaz early or bust. I do like the look of a couple of Kings young uns in Madgen and Scoines though. Hopefully next year - unlike the last decade -the Sixers don't overlook a good Adelaide born talent in Madgen.

Reply #297498 | Report this post

Handsome Lee  
Years ago

Well Hawks by 17.. I was close.

Reply #297503 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

coach moose is looking a little like john cleese with that mo.........i wonder if manwel could run the point??

Reply #297507 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Some of the Kings possessions were ugly. Funny enough at the half of todays game they had scored 51 points.

Against the Crocs a few weeks ago, they finished the game with 59 points.

Almost had their points total from that game in just one half.

The Kings scored 7 points in tonights 3rd quarter and they had scored just 3 points with 2 mins to go in the quarter.
This team is unbelievably bad.

Reply #297513 | Report this post

Bill  
Years ago

KIngs guards woeful esp. Luke Martin in 3rd Q. Why did they start 2 PG's in that quarter?
McCullough is barely import quality, particularly putting it on floor.Kings would not have noticed it if he had not been there. Scoines, Magden half decent. Khazzouh great.
Oscar another good one. Benefitting from playing 30+ minutes a game. Playing with confidence.

Reply #297532 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Mad props to Oscar on his current form, just not against the Breakers again please lol

Reply #297546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wagner looks pretty impressive - one of those ultra-rare commodities in australian basketball - a pure point guard..

Reply #297552 | Report this post

Reginald  
Years ago

Press Conference on YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azWEgiywxME

Some interesting comments from Robilliard regarding Davidson, and the Hawks crowd.

If Wollongong is hostile, there will be some good quotes following Kings in Perth (and probably Cairns, Adelaide, T'Ville....)

Reply #297571 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that coach is a pussy. it was very tame behind the hawks bench compared to other games.

Reply #297596 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Reply #297933 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:50 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754