<>
Years ago

no u21s at state champs?

i take it there will be no u21s at state champs in 2011 ?

will make ref roster and court scheduling a bit easier

Topic #24410 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

School's out already?

Reply #297754 | Report this post

'  
Years ago

seriously is no under 21's - wake up Australia.Matybe 23's be included - be great move.Add so real class.

Reply #297765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No Under 21 women. No Under 20 men. Dissapointing but a reflection of the change of times. Under 18 is considered the elite of Junior basketball and it was only a matter of time before 20s got dropped and probably not long until the tournament itself becomes irrelevant.

Will certainly help with refereeing but in reality teams won't notice any difference.

Haven't been solos of late anyway so they have managed to get enough numbers the last 3 years or so.

Reply #297770 | Report this post

<>  
Years ago

how can state champs be irrelevant ?

it is the benchmark criteria for classics and u14 club.

Reply #297790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

It's only irrelevant if you don't put in any work and get belted year in year out. It's easier to question the relevance than to do some hard work, get better and maybe achieve something in it. But then again that's what all keyboard warriors and desk jockeys do, don't they?

Reply #297792 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The tournament isn't irrelevant now. I said it will be soon. Please don't put words in my mouth or assume to know who I am and what my involvement is.

Reply #297799 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754