tragic
Years ago

SASI Girls European Leg

The girls are now in Germany played first game Tues 30th scores believed to be

SASI 56 d USC Heidelberg 54

Information scarce One girl playing with injured hand.One girl trying to play with suspected torn cartilage.
Two girls waking up in Germany not felling well at all, who took the court unknown.
Played a poor first half improved in second half to be able to take out a narrow win.
next game 1st Dec against Sandhausen

Topic #24415 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just been to Sandhausen basketball web sight this is a copy of the running banner across the top of the page, would say this is our girls.

Wednesday, 01.12, 19.30 clock, Hardt Forest Hall: Friendly game against the D1 top-class team from Australia - free admission! +++

Reply #297862 | Report this post

go mavs  
Years ago

web sight

Reply #297880 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok web site happy now

Reply #297884 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another win to the girls, GO GIRLS!

Reply #297931 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

They have just won again SASI 70 d Sandhausen 64. They have now won 7 out of 8.

The next game is against Strasburg.

Well done girls, keep up the good work and enjoy the experience.

Reply #297937 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How do the teams being played against this year stack up to last year? How many games did the girls win last year? Just curious to understand whether a good attitude on and off the court has made a big difference to the current successful tour. There were some big names there last year amongst those girls, did they perform, I can't find anything archived.

Reply #297939 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No

Reply #297945 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They pretty much played the same teams in America for one win and five losses, last year.In Europe they played three or four games , similar opposition for EASY wins.Who knows why more successful in America-NG and Lyn Holland are the ones to ask.

Reply #297973 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Girls just won there last game in Germany by 18 well done, won't get back to the hotel untill after midnight then up a few hours later to fly to Paris, They must be getting tired but they keep on winning

Reply #298036 | Report this post

Guard791  
Years ago

The girls are awesome and to keep winning as they are with all the travelling they're doing is amazing a credit to their stamina and will to win.Can't wait to have them back home.

Reply #298051 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

2 girls are carrying injurys 1 hand and 1 knee and 2 girls that sick that under normal circumstances would not have played the first Germany game but did, there a special group and a very good team

Reply #298054 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Does anyone know the actual score of the last game. I know they won by 18 but would like actual score if anyone knows.

Reply #298062 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

score was 82 64

Reply #298198 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Thanks for the score another good win one game left on Mon a great tour with great results

Reply #298238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Last game Monday,Hopefully the girls can win that and come away with a clean sweep of Europe combined with 1 loss in America and this is really a dream tour, the Girls will return better different people to the kids that left our shores 4 weeks ago

Reply #298331 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If their is a change at all in my daughter, I hope simply that it is that she keeps her room tidy upon her return. This may not happen but then it might!!!!

Reply #298445 | Report this post

Guard791  
Years ago

I have spoken to my daughter a few times and she appears to have gained so much confidence in her playing ability and also in life's experiences. Yes I think they will all come back ready to take on anything and everything. Good luck for the last game and so looking forward to seeing them on Thursday morning.

Reply #298452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Girls won their last game by a large amount didn't get the scored, sorry. Well done to these girls, what a great tour on and off the court.

Reply #298600 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

The score was 97-52 and they played passive defense in the second half. They all played well. Well done to them all for winning 9 out of 10 games on the trip.

Reply #298602 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:52 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754