baller
Years ago

eastbay

I ordered some shoes off eastbay and they have ripped after less then a month, is there a return policy where I get another pair or am I stuck with them?

Topic #24432 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Contact them via email and ask. They respond very quickly.

Reply #298136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if they are kobe Vs just deal with it, because they break consistently! I've had 4 pairs that have all broke in less than a month

Reply #298148 | Report this post

The_Champ33  
Years ago

Eastbay Customer Service is awesome and they respond to emails within 24 hours.

I ordered some items Monday evening just and they hit Australia Thursday, however I won't receive the items until Monday.

Still stoked with the quickness

Reply #298155 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Anyone had problems exchanging items before? I sent mine back almost a month ago now with no response or anything. Guess it's time to email them...

Reply #298290 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

I had to send a pair back once. Sent them an email outlined concerns, and when they received it back they emails me, then emailed me again the next day when the replacement was dispatched and they refunded me the return costs. All sorted within around 12 days.

Reply #298297 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

two weeks ago, i ordered some stuff on a friday night and tuesday afternoon they arrived.

further, the prices were massively cheaper than any store i have been to!

Reply #298304 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754