Coast Voice
Years ago

Ninnis Dix and Mcdonald Taylor on Coast FM tonight

For those interested tune in to the Sportscap tonight from 6pm- 8pm with Dixy and Raj.

Special Guests include Scott Ninnis at 7-15 to answer the hard questions on Sixers and Lightning and retiring Forestville cult hero Doug Mcdonald Taylorat 7-30.

88.7 Coast FM

Topic #24482 | Report this topic

annon  
Years ago

DMT is a legend of the local game and will be sadly missed by everyone at FEBC, especially the new talent coming through who love training and playing with the heart and sole of the ABL program at the club

Worth listening to I think

Reply #299044 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Ninnis " Yeah, like be still around , seeing I had a contract for 3 years. Interesting times , Luke Schenscher came in , then 2 American guards.
One and half seasons not tooo bad, then 14 losses outta 17 games and that was it.
Surprised Winder went so early. A SG brought in as a PG , but surprised it was done so soon and now rumours of DeVries going in the next week or two.
Hodge won every game if ya speak to him - my biggest mistake. Vince Marino - that was amazing. Ben Fitz - I'd rather not comment."

Reply #299130 | Report this post

podcast ?

Reply #299136 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

'Far be it for me to talk about import selection -
I wasn't good at it. It's a $200,000 lottery. You look at all these dvds, there's a duty of care to entertain. Surprised Homicide is not at Townsville, then there's off-court issues to worry about. What sorta person are they as well.
I wasn't allowed to spend the cap and was told to look at what Woolongong had done, but Mcleod wasn't good at singapore, they're giving him time.
Clarke is signed for 3 years. This 3 year plan, rebuilding is rubbish. You go out to win every game and hope to win a championship.'

Reply #299170 | Report this post

annon  
Years ago

how was DMT???

Reply #299243 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Dougie's interview a very good interview. There was a bit of banter between himself and Dix. They were obviously at the cricket on the weekend together. Dougie was actually at work when he did it(he's a fire fighter) and as they were wrapping up he had to go cos the sirens went which was kinda funny! He spoke about the championships they won. He spoke about how the league has changed over his time....not as many bigs around with a physical presence, but more athletes and that the game is quicker than 10 years ago. Talked about the success of Forestville mens and womens sides over the last decade or so and put it down to the people they have in place there like Simons, Sweeney and others. Talked a bit about the players he has played with and how he enjoyed supporting and training with guys like Dix, Mottram, Rees, Oakley etc They asked who were his toughest oponents and he mentioned Sapwell, a bloke who used to play for the riverland Boles, and Jacob Holmes. That was the main jist of it.

Was well done and good to see a local player getting a bit of recognition for his efforts even tho he wasn't a superstar, but just a good hard working club man who everyone seems to like!

Reply #299423 | Report this post

BB  
Years ago

Same management different coach.
With the news of Troy this afternoon and Craig last week, I can oly assume what the difference is this season to last.
Well done SOS on all your decisions.
Actions are the true indicator not the talk.

Reply #299557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:34 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754