Loco
Years ago

36ers Supporters Trip - Cutoff COB Fri 10

Anyone keen on the 'Gong / Kings travel package in March next year? Forms due in tomorrow (Fri 8th).

Linky is down - http://weblink.impactdata.com.au/emailArchiveNew.asp?r=5B010CB26FC702BF65B3A282B86FC1FA

"36ers Supporters Trip Cutoff

The last day to get your forms in for the 36ers supporters trip is upon us, so if you were intending on going, you need to get your forms into us by COB tomorrow, Friday 9th December.

Simply return the form attached to this email, or call us at the club on 1300 749 377, and we can make sure you are able to see the boys on the road, and help cheer them on to double wins.

We look forward to seeing you on the trip!"

Topic #24487 | Report this topic

Big Sexy  
Years ago

I will be attending but not as part of the sixers trip. I had already booked my flights before they released the trip. My mate and I are doing it cheaper but are catching a train to the gong and back and don't get to hang out with Mahersy.

Reply #299128 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:42 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754