Isaac
Years ago

Crocs vs Blaze, Dec 11

Freeman puts up 17 and 9 in his final (?) game.

Topic #24506 | Report this topic

Camel 31  
Years ago

Yes - playing for Manila, next week.

( Schenschers pretty good.)

Reply #299461 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

Crocs Facebook now confirms he is gone. Says they are bringing in an Nbl experienced baller as a replacement

Reply #299462 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Hodge ? .

Reply #299463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Liam Rush ?

Reply #299465 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Rush not an import. Apparently the two they are choosing between have dleague/NBA experience. Just wondered about Melzer?

Reply #299466 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Blaze only ran 8 guys tonight. Playing with 3 subs is tough!
They are really missing Harvey me thinks, however its good for Chris Goulding. I like the way he plays..Put up 25 tonight on efficient shooting.

Reply #299467 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

The Blaze are struggling, though it is pretty understandable. No team can thrive when they have copped that many injuries. Hopefully for their fans they can manage to get some guys back healthy and be more the force that they looked like being at the start of the season.

Reply #299471 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

When they signed Wortho i had them penned in 4 a playoff spot. Things haven't gone to plan. Can Joey pull a rabbit out?

Reply #299477 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

I really can't see it happening Orbit. Harvey was unimpressive before his injury, and Clark is inconsistent. Petrie was a huge loss.

Reply #299479 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Bye bye Gabe :(

Anyone know why Gibbo didn't play?

Reply #299493 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Melzer is playing in Israel Isaac, and doing pretty well.

Crocs have said they have two defensive minded players who rebound that have agreed to come, and they will decide on one today. Both have played in the NBL before - Galen Young is one who immediately springs to mind. Not sure who else - is Dave Thomas fit? Isiah Victor? Larry Abney???

Your guess is as good as mine, but Galen Young would make sense, and even a 90% fit Dave Thomas would be very handy off the bench, but I remember reading that he had decided to retire.

Reply #299500 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Israel must have the worst league in the world for that spud to be doing well.

I don't think Galen would be a great pickup but he seems most likely of those mentioned. At least he can play SF unlike Victor and Abney. None of those guys are an improvement on Gabe.

Reply #299509 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

Galen is coaching in the states... Doubt if its him

Rickert is in Germany atm
Abney would be good, Rosell Ellis would be good

Reply #299585 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Rosell is a great player, I wonder if his legs still have it in him.

Reply #299593 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754