LC
Years ago

Rocket's talent scout in Melbourne

The NBA's Houston Rockets through David Patrick are scouting Melbourne Tigers Luke Nevill and Eric Devendorf as reported by Melbourne's Herald-Sun today.

Patrick will be at the Cage to scout the two Tigers players but also NZ Breaker's rising star Tom Abercrombie.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nba-scouts-in-melbourne-to-watch-tigers-luke-nevill-and-eric-devendorf-play/story-e6frf9if-1225972350680

Topic #24549 | Report this topic

SRT070  
Years ago

Glad to see Mitch Creek isnt on that list. so we can keep him for a lot longer hopefully.

Reply #300346 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Hope Abercrombie has a big one to improve his chances of getting a look in later on

Reply #300347 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Surely they're there to see Abercrombie not Devendorf?

Reply #300354 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Maybe they're scouting for a centre?

Reply #300363 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Hahahahahaahh not freakin way its Derenforf! Word has been the radar is on Abercrombie, has been for a while! Goodluck to him i say.

Reply #300365 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Well, they had an Australian centre with great European and International experience and they traded him.

Reply #300370 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Spending way too much time looking at the Devendorf photo: is that an attempt at a really thin beard? What is going on there?

#facialhairfail

Reply #300373 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

That photo says Eric's trying either has a bad case of heartburn, or he's just walked through someone's fart cloud.

Reply #300374 | Report this post

Dangermouse  
Years ago

"I'm never buying indian from the food court again"

Reply #300396 | Report this post

BigD  
Years ago

Nevill and Devendorf have been on the Rockets radar for a while, Devendorf's game suits the NBA and Nevill could fill the Rocket's need. Although i'd be surprised if Abercrombie is looked at seriously as the Rockets just traded for T-Will.

Reply #300397 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

"Owww, a small basketball just hit me in the tattoooooo."

Reply #300400 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

" yikes, i never noticed how small my wrists are compared to me biceps"

Reply #300406 | Report this post

Dangermouse  
Years ago

"Hopefully this adrenaline shot will improve my game"

Reply #300413 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wow I'm pale, maybe i can go to Australia for a tan

Reply #300478 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

possibly the worst basketball-themed tattoo ever

Reply #300480 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For the record guy's David Patrick is out to look at one player Abercrombie.

I thought most people would realise DP is a native Aussie, Maybe he's seeing his Mother for xmas too.

I can assure you Neville and Devendorf arent even for consideration.

Good to see DP in town checking out some NBL....

Reply #300538 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Hopefully Lemanis didn't run a lot of plays for Abercrombie last night as he is planning on letting him loose tonight.

Reply #300567 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Maybe hard to see if he's anygood or not..tooo many fouls..only 14mins.. not much.

Reply #300619 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:28 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754