Punter
Years ago

Norwood Tribunal

Sorry to bring this topic up but does anyone have any truthful information on whether the Under 20 players from Norwood involved in the infamous fight face a tribunal or what happened if the tribunal has been held. Just intersted as I know Scott and think it would be a shame to see him sitting out for a long period, I'm not saying he should get off without punishment either

Topic #2457 | Report this topic

Take Luck  
Years ago

all i no is that the woodville player has had his hearing.

Reply #27564 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

and the result being?

Reply #27595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was it BASA or Norwood Hearing?

Reply #27597 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

he got off, as i stated in the other thread. i think it was a norwood hearing, but im not to sure

Reply #27604 | Report this post

Some other guy  
Years ago

I was there scott did nothing, he was pulling players away from one another.

Reply #27716 | Report this post

bballa  
Years ago

Scott Lampshire didn't do anything... he pulled a player away from another, he didn't touch / punch anyone. Who ever had reported scott needs to get the facts right or have another witness.

Reply #28553 | Report this post

bballa  
Years ago

Oh, and... The woodville fellas was starting with him.. he smacked him in the face with the ball once and he let it go he hit him again and let it go the the woodville guy threw the ball at him and it's complete bull that scott's in the shit

Reply #28555 | Report this post

pioneer  
Years ago

Calm down, you're starting to spray your words and repaet yourself.

Chill!!!

Reply #28558 | Report this post

pioneer  
Years ago

D'oh repEAt

Reply #28560 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

Yesm BBALLA, u may wana read wots above b4 re-writing wot the guy above you wrote also...

Reply #30331 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:17 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754