kb3
Years ago

St Kilda footy pics - your thoughts

having just seen the pic this is all a little weird.
surely this chick has been in touch with some of the players she claims to know. surely players should no better than to do stupid stuff like pose for pics etc what do people think?

Topic #24591 | Report this topic

Anon  
Years ago

Where there is smoke there is fire, I agree with you they would have had contact with her for her to be able to access the photos

Reply #301052 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

absolutely, she has stuck to her story throughout however the bullies have employed their lawyers and agents to get stories about her to the media and take her to court at midnight. Plus they also read their statements rather than answer questions in order not to slip up.

cant wait for the rest of them to be released, and when the photos of players taking cocaine come out how much egg on the AFL face will there be.

Cousins always said he wasnt the only one

Reply #301060 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Stuck to her story? Oh, you mean the one about how she was in the Melbourne "sister" hotel of the Miami one the pic was actually taken in? Or that he pregnancy magically became twins from one story to the next, just before she miscarried?

Yeah, I think the only thing to take away from this story is that the girl is a meathead.

Reply #301064 | Report this post

Elite  
Years ago

(Mod: Umm...)

Reply #301065 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

My thoughts:

-It must be a very slow off-season.

-Zac Dawson has questions to answer RE the position of his hands and their proximity to the penis in question.

-And the slut of the year award goes to......

Reply #301066 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Yeah, her story virtually crumbles as she tells it.

There may well be a lot more to come in the way of photos and so on (although I'm not entirely convinced of that, given she has spent the last 2 days delaying the release of anything further, but that could also just be to prolong her spotlight time) but the way she has gone about it has killed her own credibility at the same time.

I'll admit I have got sucked into this drama and I'm curious to see what's next though. Seeing what these guys get up to makes me feel smarter, larger & heteroer by the photo!

Reply #301067 | Report this post

lotum  
Years ago

i sensed she was lying when her mouth moved as Judge Judy was once quoted as saying

Reply #301069 | Report this post

BigD  
Years ago

Whoa hang on, why do you assume it was actually taken in the hotel in Miami?? That hasn't been proved yet. I guarantee if it wasn't an AFL player you would be behind the girl. AFL is just bullying their way through the matter like they always do.

Reply #301072 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Where did you see the pics X....hmmmm.

Reply #301074 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Because someone found a pic of the hotel online and the rooms looked almost identical. She was the one who added the "sister hotel" bit to it. It won't take long before the hotel claims to not have a sister hotel, or anything similar in Melbourne. Hotels are called chains, and they really don't make a habit of duplicating decor to make "sister" hotels.

Reply #301075 | Report this post

vokky80  
Years ago

Some naive people on this forum...

Reply #301076 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

The boys are in the shit now,should have never been in the situation in the first place.Still,the girl looks like shes trying to become a media star.

Reply #301077 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Which ones are the naive ones, vokky?

Reply #301080 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

There is no sister hotel in Melbourne. A lot of hotels have pretty similar decor though. That said, I don't think the photo in question was taken by her.

At this point, my guess (having read a couple of articles from The Age) is that the truth is somewhere in the middle. The players have got up to some dodgy stuff, but she's also pushing the truth a little to get her moment.

An NRL player got photographed getting pretty intimate with a dog. Does anything really surprise anyone in the sporting world any more?

Reply #301081 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

That dog was of age though Isaac!

Reply #301082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How do we see the picture????

Can we search through facebook???

Reply #301083 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

He visited a St Kilda school and befriended a 16year old who saw the pics on his computer.

Reply #301084 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

All she needs to do is actually name the hotel she took it at, and the date, and it can be investigated as to whether she or any of the players actually stayed there during that time.

Reply #301085 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

Just a few thoughts and opinions:

- St Kilda players (or anyone for that matter) posing for such photos are just asking for trouble. Even moreso given their high profile.

- This girl knew at least some of the players at St Kilda involved as her relationship with Gilbert at some stage remains unequestioned.

- For mine, St Kilda and the AFL have tried to cover it all up - rightly or wrongly, and whether they have seriously tried to help her or not.

- The culture at St Kilda should be brought into question given the increasingly seedy past history (last 5 years) that continues now into the present day

Reply #301086 | Report this post

anonnnnnn  
Years ago

http://www.limboclub.com/forum/showpost.php?p=448350&postcount=339

Reply #301087 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

anon, nope, facebook would've deleted it within the day. I got them in an email lol.

Anyone else seen the nude picture of the girl? Sammy Gilbert you sly dog.

Reply #301093 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

what i still don't get is why would Reiwoldt happen to be naked with his knob out next to his team mate with his other team mate taking a photo? seriously even when im drunk i dont get dumb ideas to get naked with my mates and take photos, sounds like the closet gays have already come out at St Kilda.

seriously though has anyone else wondered what a bunch of guys are doing naked taking photos?

Reply #301094 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

If anyone has the naked pic of the girl, can they please email it to me. My address is [email protected]

Thanks

Reply #301095 | Report this post

You  
Years ago

Have you guys got her phone number?

Reply #301099 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

SRT, remember they're teammates from a sports team. They are likely naked around each other fairly often in showers, rooming together, etc. Plausible that Gilbert busted Riewoldt getting out of bed naked, tried to get a shot, then he posed jokingly assuming it would be deleted.

How the chick got the photos, though, remains to be heard. Riewoldt has denied ever meeting the girl, but I'm not sure that Gilbert can do the same? I don't buy that she's got them from his computer without him having met her.

Reply #301100 | Report this post

Peter  
Years ago

Come on SRT, footballers settle an argument about who can kick the farthest by having a kicking contest. The boys probably were just trying to settle an an argument about who had the silkiest ball-handling skills.

Reply #301101 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

I can tell you that it's definitely not o4o1 44S 882, because after all the letters o and S aren't even numbers!

Reply #301102 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

xD

Reply #301103 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Yeh i figured that Isaac but then thought they are in a hotel room. i can understand in the locker rooms people have a joke, but i didnt think you could continuously keep going on with it in hotel rooms etc, just seems a bit over the top to me. personally i just find it weird. and its not that im not comfortable with my sexuality but as Roy from the IT crowd put it:

"I'm very comfortable with my sexuality, I just don't want to be slapped in the face with their sexuality."

Reply #301104 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I don't think whether Gilbert and the girl actually meeting has come in to question, has it? That part was common knowledge. It's the extent she is taking the part of the saga, by pretending she was the one to take the photos. If she is lying about that, what else is she lying about? The pregnancy? The group sex? Being treated poorly by the footy club?

Reply #301105 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

the Situation, what is in it for any of us if we do give you the photo? we know the hearldsun isnt exactly short of cash!

Reply #301106 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

in all seriousness i think this was setup by the Brisbane Lions. Fevola has had the headlines for too long. with this new scandal people dont even know who Fevola is anymore.

Reply #301107 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

That was a press release just then (on radio) from police. A policeman has been suspended for having sex with the same girl.

Reply #301108 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

All she needs to do is release the rest of the photos

Reply #301109 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

lol at the Mike Sheahan joke hahah!

Reply #301111 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Don't talk about the Monaghan 'dog story'.... It was the busiest day I've ever work in my career and I've worked some killer 14 hours plus shifts.

Reply #301112 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Imagine the hysteria at MEL airport tomorrow when she flys in to attend the court case re showing pics off her boyfreinds computer on facebook

Reply #301113 | Report this post

Shotclock  
Years ago

Are these the FACTS?:There are nude photos in a hotel room from a player trip a year ago.Just not her in it.He sleeps nude and his co-player took them mischieviously as he woke up.He was told to delete them right there and then.He didnt.Later shacks up with No-Morals Under age Annie(sorry to all annies),who somehow has downloaded them.
OR FICTION?:She may or may not have had an abortion,possibly tried to rescue her life and the AFL or StKilda footy club have burnt her.She is seeking massive damage.Is "IT smart' and has set up a video blog and facebook pages too.
Not commentating on latest headline court case pending.

Reply #301115 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

According to The Age, the hotel in question has no sister hotel. The girl is a liar.

Reply #301116 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Liar or naive? She is most probably abdolutley pissed at tht eway she has been treated. Was she pregnant and did she miscarry or abort either way quite a traumatic thing for any 17 year old kid to go through obviously without the support of the Daddy as he was being protected by the hierachy of his footy club. My guess is she has been poorly treated and she wants vengenance so perhaps the next prick (inluding the copper) that wants a piece of the action thinks twice before going there with an "underage" school kid.

Reply #301121 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Apparently there are other pics with the guys doing more than just standing next to each other..

Reply #301128 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

If she wants someone to think twice about getting a piece of the action, then all she has to do is not provide the action. Simple.

And yes, she is a liar.

Reply #301129 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I have one question, where are her parents? Ok two questions, WHERE ARE HER PARENTS? Kick her ass, tell her to grow up, teach her some morals, explain to her about privacy, and support her by teaching her to handle herself with dignity. Whatever is fact or fiction, she needs support from her family to deal with all this shit, whether dishing it out or receiving it!!!

Reply #301130 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Her mum was probably holding the cam-corder

Reply #301133 | Report this post

Spot on anonymous!

Reply #301134 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyyone think that maybe the men involved are the real liars and that this dumb underage female has the right to be protected from football predators who are into group sex. Once, the types of behaviour that sporting stars indulge in would have branded them, nowadays we brand the stupid individuals that consent to be involved even when they are underage.The only whores in this story have balls and little ones at that.

Reply #301135 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

More APPALLING behaviour by the AFL in covering up and protecting their players who choose to indulge in risky sexual behaviour aka group sex, sex with teenagers. MORE APPALLING that a police officer is alleged to have also engaged in sex with this kid

Reply #301146 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

When was the last time the NBL had something like this?

Reply #301157 | Report this post

dud  
Years ago

NBL had Taj McCullough getting into bed on an ad lol.

Reply #301162 | Report this post

Mr bEn  
Years ago

Looks like Riewoldt was playing up to the camera. Been around footy hijinks for a long time and no way anybody gets out of bed and just happens to strike up that particular pose lol.

Reply #301163 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

it is every sports stars right to bed teenage girls and pass them round their team mates, it's called bonding.

Reply #301167 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

come on its hilarious the funniest thing since Sam had a mo i just want to see the reaction to the hotdog photo and how someones bits just fell into it?

Reply #301174 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

When was the last time the NBL had something like this?

Not exactly the same thing but Al Green and Tiny Pinder's past indescretions are the only thing I can think of. No, wait, the Bryant Matthews thing of 2006 was in the same vein.

Reply #301179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This girl is a conmpulsive liar and is it in it for her 15min of fame. Goes around calling herself the "St Kilda Schoolgirl". Was never pregnant ( lied about that), chased the footballers up to Sydney and Adelaide (as all good groupies do), Never took the photos as she has claimed ( picture of hotel in Miami proves that!!)

Needs to slink back to her trailer park and close her legs!!!

Reply #301180 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Her twitter account is filled with journalists requesting more information and she has repeeatedly fobbed them off. She is running her whole campaign through social media, because that way she can get attention, without actually having to front anyone. After threatening to release more photos she hasn't but is asking other people to release theirs...if they have any.

Despite all this, there are still idiots with the attitude of "you go, girl!" as if what she is doing is somehow noble and she's fighting the good fight.

Reply #301187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://www.hinch.net/hinch-says-2010/December/23-12-10.html

Worth a read, the St Kilda players and the footy club should be ashamed of themselves

Reply #301229 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Are you serious? What for? There is hardly anything in that article about the footy club, and even what is there doesn't really say they have done anything wrong.

Reply #301233 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

'The Situation'.......if you think the St Kilda footy club has nothing to answer for you are kidding yourself.

Go back over the last few years and they have had numerous issues. This is just another in a long line of incidents.

I believe two of the retired memebrs of Vic police force have come forward recently in regards to the way the Milne case was handled with charges dropped.

Hinch has raised a lot of unanwsered questions in regards to the current situation. I don't approve of what the girl has done and is threatening to do but players need to be accountable for their accounts rather than hiding behind their managers and clubs

Reply #301251 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I'm not talking about previous incidents, I am talking about this one. What do they need to answer for? A player had sex with a girl, he may or may not have got her pregnant, he dumped her. I'm not defending the individual for treating her poorly but why is it a club issue? Does your employer get involved when you have relationship issues?

Hinch hasn't raised any questions, he speculated on hearsay. That's how he has made a career. His article mainly talks about the cop who was involved with her, which has nothing to do with the footy club.

Reply #301252 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Whoops, sorry, I just re-read the article. It seems the bed was neatly made, thus making the Saints culpable for all of the girls allegations. Thank God Hinch was on the scene for this one.

Reply #301253 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

I am not sure were you work but I am sure my employer would get involved if I was snapped naked with other employees on a vacation if photos were posted on a social network and it was brought to their attention.

It is a bit more than one relationship issue IMO as you put it. There are allegations of group sex, drugs use etc and given the track record of the players at that club you have to wonder were the truth actually sits.............

Reply #301254 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The player committed a crime by having sex with an under age girl.

That would be an issue in anybodies work place I would think.

Reply #301256 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Jake, what exactly do you want the Saints to say on this matter? I am sure they have drummed in to their players that they need to be super careful, and they have probably given Gilbert a rocketing, but what else is there to say? Just because they have had two previous incidents (one, the charges were dropped, the other, they sacked the player almost immediately) it doesn't mean they need to comment on every allegation, especially from someone who has already proved to be lying.

Reply #301261 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I am pretty much on the girls side if she wants to get revenge that is fair enough as these football players would treat women like meat. Having said that they probably knew what they are in for and wanted to do it for bragging rights but then felt used after. Either way it would be good if football players didn't think they were god and acted properly.

Even that I support the girl (so far) the fact is the legal age to have sex in Victoria is 17. She is 17. They might not be able to take her to a night club but they are able to sleep with her.

It will be interesting to see how it all pans out, to see who is lying.

Reply #301265 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The player did not commit a crime. Legal age of consent in Victoria is 16.

And the Hinch article is a joke.

People will attack AFL players for anything. In this case they were behaving like typical blokes.

Seriously you all need to take a step back, none of us have all the facts but based on what I've read of this situation and not the chip on my shoulder in regards AFL players and the superstar treatment that we the general public give them, it seems pretty obvious the girl in question has issues.

She didn't get the attention or money she wanted and hoped for so she's taking her revenge on players who weren't even involved in her case.

That's the real issue. The three players in the photos had nothing to do with her or her issues. She posted those pics because either 1) they're actually the only pics she has or 2) she knew they'd get the most attention and cause St. Kilda the most grief.

She'll get what's coming to her, watch the legal system deal with her.

Reply #301266 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Nail on the head, anon.

Reply #301278 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

Now they wanna go her for damages ..'that she'll have to pay off 'til she's 30' ...
They might get a dollar a week from a 17yo .. should they get anything.. will cost 'em more than they get.

Reply #301279 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Because she's not 18 her parents are liable.

Reply #301281 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Parents.....thats the thing I dont get. She was actually interviewed at the airport today on her own, noone else in sight. Surely a 17 year old would have parents close by trying to help her handle this situation? but no she was shown walking through security etc on her own.

Maybe that says a bit about the entire situation.

Quite sad really as whether she is 100% right, 100% wrong or somewhere in the middle noone will come out of this better off than when they went in

Reply #301295 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The situation, youre a saints supporter right??

What I am confused about is the fact the police officer has been charged with sexual penetration of a minor yet the footballers haven't.... Yet

All parties are partly to blame for this situation, the girl, obviously a footy tragic that idolized saints players and willingly threw herself at them, the players for taking advantage of a 16 year Old CHILD, the AFL for helping the saints keep it quiet and the saint kilda football club for doing everything to cover up players disgusting treatment of women, and not just this woman.

A few years ago west coast had a huge drug problem that blew up in their face looks like a similar situation is occurring at St kilda.

Bunch of cowboys

Reply #301298 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

No I'm not. Nice try.

Reply #301300 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Maybe there hasn't been a cover up because it's a complete non issue, invented by a groupie who clearly has mental problems?

Reply #301301 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

> What I am confused about is the fact the police
> officer has been charged with sexual penetration
> of a minor yet the footballers haven't.... Yet

That's an easy one.
The standard age of consent in Vic is 16, so from the footballers' point of view she is not a minor.
However the age of consent changes to 18 when it involves perople like legal guardians, teachers, police, etc. Therefore, idiot cop is in serious trouble. Fair enough too. Disgusting example from someone supposed to be protecting people and enforcing the law.

Reply #301306 | Report this post

tom45tom45tom  
Years ago

This wouldn't happen in NBL because if a nude picture of someone like Homicide leaked people would just think it was another pornstar

Reply #301309 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

id still strike her tomorrow........

Reply #301353 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

St kilda footy club only good at two things.........
banging sluts and losing grand finals

Reply #301356 | Report this post

Bluey  
Years ago

The big questions raised from this issue are:

Why does Nick Riewoldt shave his pubes?
What was Zac Dawson doing with that franga held close to Riewoldt's dick?

And did anyone see the second photo of Nicky Dal? That is one small knob. It was barely bigger than the width across his hand.

Reply #301359 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

The situation................. I am answered your question above "Does your employer get involved when you have relationship issues?" and i am still waiting on your response. See my response above champ

You seem very passionate in defending these footy players and the club. I am not trying to defend the girl. There are a lot of questions that remain unanswered (Hinch mentions some) and IMO the truth sits somewhere in the middle.

"A complete non issue" quoted from the situation above.......maybe the naked photos are a complete non issue and the players need to toughen up a bit.

Reply #301366 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Ok then, champ, if you and some workmates were in the privacy in your own hotel room and someone took a silly photo, then someone else stole that photo and posted it on a social network site, what would your employer say? What could they say? As these guys did nothing illegal, it's actually none of their business.

So I'll ask again...what do the Saints have to answer for? What questions remained unanswered in your eyes?

Reply #301372 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Footy players do gay shit together all the time, just ask those 2 guys in SA who recently got busted getting ready to go down on each other...

But back to the girl... If she lied about age, and had her Facebook saying wrong age, then you can't really fault the guys if they had nailed her... End of the day, if they take stupid pics of one another behind closed doors in private time, it shouldn't be a reason to waste money from tax payers and fans alike... Chick is obviously a slut and has been caught out on it, Goodluck to her in the future as "the girl who got nailed by the st kilda guys"

Reply #301581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Busted doing what??? What are you on Ricey??

Reply #301590 | Report this post

chez39  
Years ago

The Situation, your view on this is very very disturbing. You appear to be a little awe-struck by the fact these are AFL players, and you will defend them to the hilt. Your opinion I guess, but wow, if the general population thought along the same lines as you do, our society would be in serious trouble.

Reply #301594 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

The only reason I am "defending" them is because, up until this point, the Saints players in question haven't done anything wrong. And now you're going to attack my opinion without actually saying anything specific. Good for you, if it makes you feel better.

Reply #301600 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Saints players = SOOKS

Reply #301646 | Report this post

big dan  
Years ago

and bye the way why would roo let one of his team mates that close to he knob was he waiting for him to slip on the rubber or was he being shown how to put one on after all he is just a meat head .and how can st kilda win a grand final when all they do is play with them self .l am sure del santo will love it when his mates in bendigo see the photo.

Reply #301647 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:11 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754