SRT070
Years ago

Kings Vs Tigers 23/12/10

what are peoples thoughts on tonights televised game? judging by the way sydney took on Perth i almost think they are due to take this win from the tigers. Since there last meet the teams have changed alot so its going to be a bit of a different game. Sanders needs to not make stupid shots if he is on an off night, and gilder needs to play like he did in the fourth against the sixers but needs to do it the whole game.

Sydney by 8

Topic #24596 | Report this topic

A.W  
Years ago

Greer & Walker to keep Sanders quiet.

Khazzouh to have 30 and 15 but play a lone hand.

Homicide & Devendorf to have big numbers.

Tigers by 12.

Reply #301213 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Won't see it since I'll be at the Sixers game and can't record it on IQ. Oh wait it's Melbourne vs Sydney. Nevermind.

Reply #301218 | Report this post

LC  
Years ago

LOL X!

I think the Kings can win this one and put an end to Westover's misguided talk of finals...

Reply #301220 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this was facebook i would 'like' the above comment

Reply #301223 | Report this post

GHOST  
Years ago

KIngs 2 win and Westover to be sacked

Reply #301280 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

tigers good start so far at 1/4 time up by 10! damien ryan is a joker- why the heck did he try and run a horns set against the melbourne tigers 1-3-1 zone- what to clear the area for a drive? no idea how to play point guard!!! shooting guard may be a different story!

Reply #301287 | Report this post

Outsider  
Years ago

Gilder is a dud, the guy cannot play and takes stupid shots and is not team orientated at all. He needs to go for sydney to be any better.

Reply #301290 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:45 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754