heat v lakers 25th (spoiler)

well the big one - on 8.30 am on the 26th on one HD

Topic #24616 | Report this topic

Fizzle  
Years ago

Lakers will kill them, they love the big stage, and have lost just enough 'pencilled in wins', to show they absolutley must show up, and make a statement. Plus what NBA player wants to be booed by there own fans on xmas day, like last year haha

Reply #301562 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

Derrick Fisher will no doubt make a point in the Lakers locker room about "The Chosen One's" comments and what it means for the NBAPA's negs as well...

Wasn't THAT interested in this game, but now see it as a must see... Almost makes me wonder if LeBron didn't do it just to get more exposure for the game... But i'm not sure he is capable of that given his tendency to think out loud...

Reply #301564 | Report this post

Detroit  
Years ago

I'm a fan of Pau Gasol however I get really sick of hearing him grunt and groan on every attempt at the basket or rebound. Every game, everytime!

Reply #301584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For those who are unaware (like me!). What has leBitch said now ?!

Reply #301586 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

His comments about contracting the L - and his support of the idea... Go to Yahoo/ESPN they will have plenty of stories about it...

Reply #301588 | Report this post

heat did it easy.

did i see the actor from the green mile courtside ? michael clark duncan ? he was sitting behind the commentators.

liked the orlando vrs boston finish. good win for the magic at home.

Reply #301597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754