LC
Years ago

Merry Christmas!

Wishing everyone a safe and Merry Christmas everyone on Hoops.com.au!

So if Santa could grant you just 1 basketball related wish, what would it be?

I wish Santa would deliver a 2nd Melbourne NBL team to be based in the Eastern suburbs...

Topic #24618 | Report this topic

Fizzle  
Years ago

36er team with a backbone....ahhh how i miss Brett Maher!

Merry Xmas :)

Reply #301522 | Report this post

ringlord  
Years ago

Best wishes to everyone. My wish is western magic in higher divs& killer lightning/ers for new year.

Reply #301524 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Merry Christmas my wish would be to have a whinge free year when everyone agreed with coaching decisions, player selections, referee decisions:)

Reply #301526 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

merry xmas to all! I wish for another lot of back to back flags hanging from the rafters at the dome. Even a treble would be good! Keep safe everyone otherwise it wont be the same next year with the contraversial player/coach bashing threads.

Reply #301528 | Report this post

cameo from "gun dad" at half time of 36ers game

Reply #301529 | Report this post

Camel 31  
Years ago

It's funny how this time last year , I put my wish on here and it came true.

This year , I wish that an Import getting 4/6FG, 2/2 3pointers,7/9F/Ts, 3RBs, 2Stls, in his first game
will getta few more minutes on the court.

Aw, .. and, my wish from on here, last year, was..
for a basketball panel show on FTA..
what happened next was truly magical.

Reply #301530 | Report this post

A.W  
Years ago

I wish for an NBA Pre-Season / Exhibition game to come to Rod Laver Arena next year.

Merry Christmas!

Reply #301532 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Merry Xmas .

My wish is for the cats to go back to back AND the cavs to wins champiopnship before the heat

Reply #301533 | Report this post

tyrel  
Years ago

Merry Christmas everyone-keep safe and enjoy all the festivities!!! My wish-decent good quality exciting imports and a marquee player allowance for each team (like a league)!!!!

Reply #301534 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Merry Xmas everyone!

Ahhh I'll have another Lakers title and playoffs for the Sixers. Cheeeeeers Santa. X

Reply #301535 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Brian Goorjian to return and the new melbourne team to be named the stags (Spectres/Titans/A/Giants/South Dragons) and have a connection to the bucks in the nba.

Reply #301540 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Best Wishes all and I wish for no player (whether pro, semi-pro, district or social) to experience a debilitating injury that forces them to require surgery or extensive rehabilitation.

Reply #301544 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Merry Christmas everyone. My wish would be for someone to find a full cure for Patella Tendonitis. Such a nasty injury that ruins some potential stars' careers.

Reply #301550 | Report this post

Flinders80  
Years ago

I wish father christmas would deliver pro/rel across all divisions

Reply #301551 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Merry Christmas all. My wish is that everyone is sensible about the alcohol and has a happy and safe festive season and beyond.

Reply #301552 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Merry Christmas to everyone, and for those who do not celebrate Christmas, have a merry Festivus.

My wish would be to see the Sixers play some finals action.

Reply #301558 | Report this post

Ushiro  
Years ago

Merry Christmas to all Forumites and their loved ones. I am just thankful that we still have the 36ers and Lightning in their respective National Leagues - not going as well as perhaps we would all like but they are still there and hopefully will be there for a long time.

Reply #301559 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

A festivus for the rest of us Jack Toft! Prepare the festivus pole.

Big Ads, please make an exception for Judas Hodge immediately.

Reply #301563 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

The aluminum pole is ready and now it is time for the feats of strength!

Reply #301570 | Report this post

Charon 23  
Years ago

Merry Xmas and my wish is for the Adelaide city council to permit a multi court stadium to be built at the old Victoria Park racecource site and any other junior spots that need a central base. We have the need and the patronage.

Reply #301579 | Report this post

getting it done  
Years ago

pro / rel accross the board.

new stadiums for north, west and south.

state champs be a success with the country regions coming in. The metro clubs that are looking for numbers get out and recruit whilst the country kids are in town !

36ers just find that extra 1% - just about there.

Lightning keep working and wins will come.

state teams medal.

get a couple of classics winners in juniors.

Reply #301627 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:28 am, Sun 21 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754