pwned
Years ago

Winged Hawks face grim toll

The Wollongong Hawks are facing a crippling injury crisis just three days out from Friday's vital grand final rematch with the Perth Wildcats.
Already without Glen Saville (knee) for at least another fortnight, the Hawks could lose Gary Ervin (suspected broken finger), Larry Davidson (back, ankle), Oscar Forman (sternum) and Mat Campbell (calf) for the crucial road meeting with the Wildcats.

Topic #24735 | Report this topic

mystro  
Years ago

Isn't that pretty much their whole starting line up, thats gonna hurt

Reply #303584 | Report this post

rooboy  
Years ago

I'm already singing the wildscats club song

Reply #303604 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Last I read and posted, Oscar's x-rays cleared him of anything too serious and Ervin's finger was not thought to be broken.

Too late to load up on the Cats. Paying $1.20.

Reply #303605 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

yeah ervins finger was only dislocated and he "vows to play"

Reply #303607 | Report this post

tyrel  
Years ago

Can't see wollongong making the finals-though they will pronbably prove me wrong!

Reply #303615 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Further news on the situation of Campbell and Oscar would be appreciated. Not sure whether to start Coenraad or Abercrombie...

Reply #303677 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Ervin still up in the air. Oscar seeing the doctor this morning. Haven't heard anything about Campbell, but I assume he will play. I think Demos will play. I would start Coenraad if they both have the same number of games, but your choice!

Reply #303689 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754