Oden08
Years ago

Bogut helping out flood victims

Bogut steps up yet again to support Australia:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/milwaukee-bucks/andrew-bogut-donates-nba-dream-package-to-raise-money-to-benefit-australian-floo/495354674171

Topic #24754 | Report this topic

Oden08  
Years ago

And the ebay url:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NBA-Andrew-BOGUT-USA-Tickets-Games-Accomm-FLOOD-RELIEF-/150548569214?pt=AU_Accommodation&hash=item230d64dc7e

Reply #304069 | Report this post

Hornet31  
Years ago

This would have been better as a Ron Artest style auction so an everyday fan could enjoy this experience but I guess they wouldnt get as much doing it that way.

$53k (Sunday morning) is too much for me although it would be well worth it.

Bogus is a champ

Reply #304076 | Report this post

Average OKKA  
Years ago

I thought the same thing, then I also thought the same as you. They will raise me this way, and the proceeds go to people in need. Im happy with the Auction. Heres hoping it cracks 6 figures, the same as Timmy Cahills. Wheres all the other Aussie Celebs and athletes stepping up? Kudos to Bogut and Cahill.

Reply #304077 | Report this post

Johnny_Sack  
Years ago

4 people got a pretty nice trip for ~$9k each (or am i wrong on the final fig.)... Wish i could have got together a 3 others who were keen (enough) on it.

Pity that there was a glut of false bids and that it (only) raised $38k - but bravo Andrew nonetheless...

Reply #304974 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:38 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754