EC
Years ago

Blaze vs Taipans

Blaze have just won this game 90-85. Bad news for our ladder position as Blaze climb above us again. Tomorrow's game in NZ is even more crucial now.

Topic #24787 | Report this topic

Dreaming!  
Years ago

Oh right, because the 6ers are legit finals contenders hahahahahaaha

Reply #304563 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Great win for the Blaze and Taipans have dropped to 3rd behind Perth.
Breakers Vs Sixers game should be a good one to watch.

Reply #304571 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

Mystro, it will only be good if sixers bring their A game on the road. we have seen glimpses of what they are capable of and it is brilliant to watch but if its a poor performance it will blow out.

Reply #304578 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

cairns really starting to feel the absence of loughton.
they may have to make a call on him before it does to much damage to the team.
they dont have the depth to fill his spot within.

it sounds like a bastard of an injury that will only get better with total rest.

Reply #304581 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

SRT070, you are spot on, although the Sixers do seem to lift their game against NZ but that is usually at home.
NSEC will be pretty close to full for this game as all the bandwagon fans are jumping on while we are sitting top of the table, which is not a bad thing as their money is the same colour as everyone elses but I'm gonna watch it on the tube.
I'm looking forward to the rematch battle of the gingers in the paint, Balls Vs Wilkinson.

Reply #304585 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

i just hope NZ dont keep "simulating" like they do when they play here. its so annoying watching big guys get touched and act like they got hit by hurricane winds. otherwise it will be a good game, i hope our shooting percentage isnt crap like the melbourne game

Reply #304587 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Skull, I've been trying to work out what Loughton's injury is and how bad it is. When you say "bastard of an injury" does that mean he might NOT play in the next game after all? What d'ye know about his injury?

I'm gonna be pi$$ed if he is out for awhile as my Hoops Fantasy team has only just started looking like it might win a few games!

Reply #304594 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

beantown,it's the old grion muscle strain,now called 'osteitis pubis'.

i dont care what they call it, all i know first hand, is it is a bastard of an injury.

years ago ronnie wearmouth(ex collingwood)advised me to jog backwards through the sea in about 6 inches of water.
sounds a bit bizarre(just like him), but it certainly helped short term........only really one way to fix it, R.E.S.T.

Reply #304628 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

and really work on your core stability.

With or without Loughton Cairns are very tough at home but a question mark away.

Reply #304670 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:01 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754