igotmadskills
Years ago

Time to try some things i saw at todays game.

Im going to play D like robbins and see how long i last before getting fouled out. (should have happend to him today)

Im going to walk with the ball before bouncing

Im going to switch pivot feet constantly

Im going to not box out

Im going to carry the ball every time i go around someone, nah actually ill carry it all the time

im going to bounce the ball just past half way and point at my players until the shot clock get to 10.

All in all not really a great example for kids watching the game when they see some of the above plus lots more stuff i didnt mention.

Topic #24803 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldnt try them as alot of the arent legal in basketball

Reply #305166 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Sixers won you know? :P

Reply #305181 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

At times, sarcasm is really wasted on some people.

Reply #305197 | Report this post

Lawrst  
Years ago

Yes, but the amount of illegal pushing and holding in the Nbl is shocking.

Im sure the officials have been told to let most things go so it looks good on tv..

Reply #305252 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

igotmadskills - how badly does Shannon walk before commencing his dribble?! Someone needs to warn him before a ref thinks he's taken it too far and picks him up on it.

Reply #305272 | Report this post

Bobby tables  
Years ago

What I found funny was watching the replay, majoks nice looking baseline spin to the bucket was a massive travel, I guess the refs were too busy watching for fouls to notice.

Reply #305316 | Report this post

igotmadskills  
Years ago

Its dissapointing that they dont call these basic things as you only need to call it a few times before it doesnt happen again.
Shannon definately has the hot shoe shuffle going, everyone does it but his is definately obvious.

Reply #305353 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I think they need to be consistent with international refs than junior refs, and they do a reasonable job of that.

Reply #305359 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

Filmer was reffing..

Reply #305385 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Great call on the pointing and so on until 10 seconds left on the shot clock!!!

Reply #305389 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:52 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754