clarky
Years ago

Redhage done for the season

Just reported by Shayne Hope of the West Australian on Twitter.

RT: @shayne_hope: Redhage dislocated hip, out for the season! #NBL

This is a HUGE loss for the Wildcats and could potentially ruin a chance at repeating last years Championship success IMO.

EDIT: Article is up on NBL.com.au

Redhage went down late in the contest at The Dome in Adelaide injuring his hip and tests this evening have revealed a dislocation. He will now have surgery tonight to put the hip back in place and he will be out for the rest of the season.

NBL.com.au Article

Topic #24807 | Report this topic

illicit  
Years ago

thats never good news, the Cats have a strong enough bench to cover him but its a massive loss.

Hope he has a speedy recovery, as much as i dont like him if he played in our colours i would love him lol

Reply #305185 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Yeah not good to see anyone get nailed-even in social
Perth will struggle to repeat without mr hacker
That was Seans 199th consecutive game in the NBL. Heres to a speedy recovery

Reply #305203 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Depending on how the injury waiver rules work ie if we can keep Brown, I think we have the depth to still contend. It just means Weigh will have to step up.

Reply #305206 | Report this post

JOaRiDrAN  
Years ago

Oh you've got the depth for sure. i'd love your bench. Perth will probably stll make the GF, Just losing Redhage is massive he creates big headaches for the opposition. Correct me if im wrong, but doesn't Majok go to europe soon?

Reply #305209 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

He is only here while Wagstaff is injured. Another 2 weeks.

Reply #305212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

once wagstaff returns, can wildcats extend majok to cover redhage?
brown cover knight?

Reply #305214 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Apparently not. The rules apparently say that the injury replacement can no longer be part of the team when the injured player returns.

Reply #305215 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

Step up?. He stepped up when Knights broke down....He now has to step up again?

Both the addition of Brown and Majok come at a good time for Perth. It allows Perth to retain a nice balance to the team.

The players who will need to step up are Lisch and Martin and to a lesser extent Trueman. If anything this injury will reinforce just how deeply talented the Perth line up is.

Reply #305219 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Hahaha yep, all the pressure is on Weigh!

Reply #305222 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Ouch! That is gonna hurt Perth's chances. Redhage is such a good weapon because he creates really difficult mismatches for other teams.

Still a good shot to make the GF because of their depth, but they'd want to shoot a lot better than they did tonight!

I agree that Weigh is probably the guy they need to step up most. There's not a lot of other guys on that roster that will score big against other teams half court defence.

What was up with Marto tonight? He wasn't his usual pesky self I thought! (Though I will give some credit to our guards, who generally did a good job taking care of the ball).

Reply #305230 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

LOL - suck shit, Shawn, you looser! This is awesome. He wasn't killed, but being out injured for the season is pretty much the next best thing :D

Oh, sorry ... I thought this was the game thread.

Reply #305239 | Report this post

GKcats  
Years ago

dunkin' dick head!!!!

Reply #305241 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

whats with the redhage bashing? Im a sixers fan and love bagging the opposition but i dont wish for anyone to get injured just because he flops more and knows how to milk the referees. Thats what makes them good. Some of the people on this forum should require a licence to post.

Reply #305245 | Report this post

SRT070  
Years ago

also goodluck to redhage and to make a healthy recovery. Did he have the surgery here or was he flown back to perth?

Reply #305246 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

Never like to see anyone get injured like that. It's been hard enough for the Sixers with injuries to the likes of Herbert etc.

Don't wish an injury like that on anyone. Here's hoping there are no long term negatives from the injury to Shawn's game and he's back healthy for next season.

Reply #305248 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

SRT - was having surgery in Adelaide I believe.

Reply #305250 | Report this post

MACDUB  
Years ago

Perth won't make GF..that injury will really Weigh them down

Reply #305262 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

dunkin' dick head!!!!
GKcats, Dunkin' Dan is actually a Perth fan and his post was a parody of some 36ers fans' reaction to Redhage's injury.

Reply #305266 | Report this post

hereschenes  
Years ago

I assumed that GKcats was nesting the parody to another level, Inception-style.

Reply #305277 | Report this post

Hoops  
Years ago

@dave-blocknorth and xztatik
Please stop giving these guys any response, they are total wankers and have no idea, to think it is O.K to applaude an injury to Redhage or any player is totally wrong. Karma if you believe you may recieve!!
Ask your closest friends what they think of you honestly and prepare yourselves for the response, have a long hard look in the mirror..
Speedy Recovery RED!!

Reply #305286 | Report this post

DJ Rod  
Years ago

i asked Shayne Hope about the injury replacements being able to stay on after that player comes back about a week ago and Perth seems to think they CAN stay on if that player comes back...

i'm not too sure!

Obviously they would have to be under the points cap, they'd have to be under the salary cap but i can seem to remember a rule that states once that player comes back they cant stay on!?

anyone know any different?

Reply #305288 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I think if another player goes down with a season ending injury then its ok for him to be the replacement player for him too. I guess the rule is in place to stop clubs sacking local players mid season just because they find a decent import.

Reply #305289 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

It's always sad to see injuries to players. He is a very good player and these players only lift the standard of the NBL.

Get well soon

Reply #305290 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

@DJ Rod

Once Knight comes back Perth points will be

Brown - 10
Lisch - 9 ( GF MVP and he is a 9!?!?)
Knight - 8 ( this is a guess because he is not actually listed on nbl.com.au)
Martin - 7 ( A member of the WC team and he is a 7 WTF?)
Weigh -7
Wagstaff-6
Williamson-6
Robbins-6
Tovey - 6
Trueman - 4

The dumb thing is that Matok is now out (unless they cut Brown) which means another team can sign him ( hello Cairns with Al Loughton on the ropes)

A rule designed to balance out the talent now sees an exciting bums on seats type aussie out of the league

EXCEPT THAT

I beleive Matok qualifies as the Perth u/24 as he was born July 4 1987 so Trueman will definitely get bumped as long as Matok is 4 points. So in a round about way they have just replaced Redhage with Brown and Matok , that is an upgrade no matter which way you cut the chicken.

Reply #305298 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

No, Trueman will not be getting bumped for Majok. The rules state that once the injured player (Wagstaff) returns then the replacement player has to go. The only circumstance in which Majok can stay is if another player suffers a season ending injury.

Reply #305301 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

redhage just had a season ending injury.
who replaces him?
why not majok?

Reply #305304 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

i believe you dont know what you are talking about, the rules do not say that at all.

Majok can still come into the team on a full contract.

There is now nothing to stop the Cats cutting Trueman and signing Majok to a full contract for the rest of the season- assuming he is 4 points or less which he should be.

easy call for mine.

Reply #305305 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I suspect Majok will sign with the Kings once Wagstaff returns. Perth could keep him instead of Brown to replace Redhage, but I think they need to keep Brown now that Redhage is out, and still have a pretty good team assuming Wagstaff and Knight get back to full form, and there is still 10 weeks until the playoffs.

Brown, Knight, Weigh, Lisch, Martin
Trueman, Wagstaff, Tovey, Williamson, Robbins

They will really miss Redhage's shooting and speed at both ends of the floor though, they will have to modify the game plan a bit.

Reply #305307 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

What would Majok's points value be given that he has played professionally before entering the NBL? Is it not an automatic 10 because he didn't play first division in Europe?

Reply #305309 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

i believe all other leagues outside NBA and Euro league mean you are an 8 read Knight , Khazzouh , Helliwell etc

Dumb part of that rule is that most of those players would have been ranked higher had they not left the NBL

eg Ballinger leaves here as a 10 plays a season in d3 litho league and comes back as an 8 !

technically Ebi Ere would now be an 8 point player in the NBL under the rules.

Reply #305310 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I dont believe that's true KB3, (I checked the rule on your advice!) and Majok can now only be used as a season-ending injury replacement at Perth. Same with Brown.

Trueman would have to be injured, or 'injured' to be replaced, but I dont think Perth would take the second option.

Reply #305312 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

"i believe you dont know what you are talking about, the rules do not say that at all."

So what do the rules say regarding injury replacements?

"Majok can still come into the team on a full contract.

There is now nothing to stop the Cats cutting Trueman and signing Majok to a full contract for the rest of the season- assuming he is 4 points or less which he should be.

easy call for mine."

Yeah, except that Bevo just called Majok out for turning up to his pre-game meetings for two games in a row, and despite flashes of potential, has not done what is expected of him. There is no way that Trueman is getting cut for Majok.

Reply #305314 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can someone explain why perth just cant sign majok to cover redhages season ending injury?

Reply #305315 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

My last post was about the injury replacements post a few up BTW, but I am sure you figured that out.

Re: point ratings, I think you have mis-read the rule, I am pretty sure imports are 10 unless they have played in the NBL and their stats produce a lower rating. McCullough, Sanders, Gilder, Wilkinson etc etc all came into the league this year from European competitions and were a ten. Ballinger played in Israel and maintained the same rating.

Reply #305318 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats been expected of majok that he hasnt done?

Reply #305319 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

They can sign Majok to cover Redhage, but that means they would have to get rid of Brown when Knight returns unless someone else suffers a season ending injury.

Without Redhage I am pretty sure they are going to want to keep their import.

Reply #305320 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Majok. As I said, turning up late to games for two weeks in a row. Thats a no-no in any system, especially Bevo's.

On the court, he seems to want to settle for outside shots rather than cut hard to the basket at the right times. There have been a few plays in his games where if he moved towards the basket, he'd have an easy dunk from a drive and dish. Instead, he's been stepping back and wanting a baseline J instead. In the games where his minutes have been reduced, he has forced some bad shots, looks like he wants to get his points up in a hurry.

I know he has got potential and has blocked some big shots but I don't know that he'd be a better fit for the team than Brown.

Reply #305326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nice thanks paul...so basically once knight returns they have to choose between majok and brown as to who covers redhage....you would expect them to go with brown.

Reply #305329 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

fair enough if hes turning up late for games.

his performances havent been that bad at all.
he basically sealed a road win for the cats on nye.

is this ur opinion or what bevo thinks?

Reply #305331 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

My opinion. Yeah, he got a big block against the Blaze on NYE but there have been instances where he has tried to swat the shit out of it and given up silly fouls.

Reply #305336 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

its interesting - see whaty happens.
maybe perth will keep him around until knight comes back.

any idea when he is due to retun?

Reply #305339 | Report this post

Perimere  
Years ago

Gutted about Redhage. That finished off a very average night for the Cats.

All props to Ballinger - he was solid last night and the 3 with 4 seconds left was the cherry on top.

Unless things have changed, which is quite likley, Majok is only in Aus for a 6 week gig as he was seeking a contract in Europe. Presuming that hasn't changed I wouldn't expect him to be sticking around for any club.

From what I have seen I'd rather have Brown over Majok any day. Majok has potential, but he looks like he's got a way to go yet.

Brown however, has fit right in and even though he's not had time to pick up Perth's play's yet, his game IQ has had him in the right place at the right time repeatedly so far.

Regardless of how the sqaud shapes up though, if we can't get some consistency in the games we won't make the GF with or without Redhage. As a fan it's so frustrating watching the Cat's play their A game one quarter and then fumble around and fire-and-miss from beyond the arc repeatedly the next. *sighs*

Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Reply #305341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

browns crap defence cost perth the game last night.

he wasnt in the right place when it counted last night.

Reply #305346 | Report this post

john  
Years ago

a replacement player can only come in for one player. if someone else goes down with a season-ending injury they can't come in for that player. the only exception is if it's an import, then they can replace a second player. so brown can take rehage's spot when wagstaff/knight comes back but majok can't take anyone else's spot. same thing happened to tim lang last year when he replaced anstey, even though the tigers had three more season-ending injuries after that

Reply #305367 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

If Perth have spent over the salary cap to put together a championship contending team, then I have no sympathy whatsoever that they've lost Redhage to injury and they lose Majok in 2 weeks. Perth's roster without these players would probably resemble closer to a salary cap honouring team. Its tough luck for Redhage personally but not for the team.

Reply #305406 | Report this post

dave-blocknorth  
Years ago

I cant believe what I am reading.

Redhage is a thug, nothing less.

And yet praise him o lord is what I read. Bet if it was a crim, few would do that.

Reply #305408 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

A thug? When did he last try and injure someone, Dave?

No wonder you got spat on, with your pathetic sportsmanship.

Reply #305410 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

EC, I don't believe players salaries count towards the cap while they are on injury waivers.

Reply #305411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You just cant help yourself can you EC. Of course if a team is succesful they must be cheating, oh unless of course its your precious 36ers.

Maybe the Wilcats and the 36ers spend the same ammount on their players, just the Wildcats are a shit load better at recruiting and actually have a decent coach, ever thought of that?

Nah, they are better than the 36ers so they must be cheating....

Reply #305417 | Report this post

Red  
Years ago

A thug dosent win 5 club MVP awards in a row. You can say what you want when someonevis healthy but when a man is down in a sport we all love you should rally around him and show full support.

If you want to see a thug in sport have a look at some guy who plays soccer for Melbourne Victory.

With alot of people saying the cats chances of back to back are over now redhage is out it proves what a player he is.

Reply #305418 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hell yeah the 6ers are better, we kicked your ass twice this year - who cares if we cant win on the road. weve got a young team with 70% new in the last 2 yrs. you got a championship squad with 2 7 footers added and you cant beat the cellar dwellars. ha ha ha ha ha

Reply #305420 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure the Cats had about 70% new players in the last two years, except they won a championship. You kinda need to win on the road to do that.

Who are the 2 7 footers?

Reply #305421 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Anon #305417. the very first word of my post reads "If". What part of if do you not understand?

Reply #305423 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just to get back on topic, I heard a whisper about the place that not only is it season ending, but possibly career ending...

Completely unsubstantiated, I have no evidence to back it up, but that's what I heard tonight.

Reply #305425 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

It certainly has the potential to be career ending. Nasty injury. But people were saying Boguts was too when it first happened.

Reply #305428 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

majok 6'10 with 7'3 wingspan, brown 6'10 with 7'0 wingspan

Reply #305432 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

So they're not 7 footers then.

Reply #305434 | Report this post

Brown  
Years ago

Not going to cheer for Redhage's injury, that's just falling to the same depths, but I agree with some of the resentment towards him. I lost all respect for him as a player when he started nudging Jacob Holmes in the back and then leaning back as far as he could pretending he had been hit, twice in a row, while the ball was in Perth's backcourt (so it wasnt seen). I honestly think he was taking out his anger generated from his poor performance that game on our team. I know players flop quite often, but the pushing in the back and then pretending you were hit crap is absolute bottom of the barrel bull***. Needless to say, I didn't applaud when he left the court.

Reply #305435 | Report this post

buddy x  
Years ago

when was the last time he tried to hurt someone? look at the way he attacks Mark Worthington here

oh and yes the Wildcats were over the cap last year which Chuck is aware of yet decided it was too hard to do anything about.

Reply #305439 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

The Situation: everytime I saw Perth Vs Breakers last season @ NSEC, Redhage would continuously lift his elbows to head height when setting a pick on CJ Bruton.
First time you could put down to being accidental, 3rd and 4th time you are a thug.
I wish Redhage well on his recovery as he is a talented player, too bad he is also a dickhead.

Reply #305443 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Of course he's a thug. Saying he doesn't intentionally hurt opposition players is incredibly one-eyed and naive. To what degree is debatable, but how is elbowing people in the face not "intentionally hurting someone"?

And Red, so we're allowed to recognize him as the dirty animal he is when he's fit but as soon as he gets injured we can't. That's crap. I bet you're one of the blokes who started pretending Michael Jackson was an angel the second he died too.

Reply #305456 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can we please relax a bit with the petty baiting.

Reply #305458 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Thanks for misquoting me entirely, Xztatik. Try and follow the discussion with both hands from now on.

Redhage suffered a season-ending injury. You, and others, seem to think that is fair because he antagonises opponents, behind the play or while setting screens. I am saying that while that may be true, he has never set out to intentionally INJURE someone at any stage. Do you understand the difference? Has CJ Bruton missed games because of these errant elbows? In all your basketball experience, is an elbow to the head while setting a screen LIKELY to put someone out of action for an entire season? Has Redhage ever done anything like stick his foot under the legs of an opponent while he shooting, or tunneled someone who is in the air? You know, acts which will cause an INJURY?

Reply #305465 | Report this post

Brown  
Years ago

Elbows can cause a very serious injury to the head which is why you can't use your elbows to defend the ball offensively. Aiming a blow from the elbow (a small surface area with high force) to the head is definately dangerous, especially if it hit the neck instead, so yes I would call that as an attempt to injure someone.

Reply #305480 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Lol "Misquoting you entirely". Hurt/injured. A player can be injured without "missing games" (was that one ok? I know you said "missed" but I changed the tense). A blood nose is an "injury".

You're a fuckhead mate. Redhage is the biggest cock in the league and I am glad I won't have to watch his disgraceful antics for another year (or more). If you, or anyone else, think I'm a prick because of that then so be it. I really couldn't give a fat rat's tossbag. See ya next year Shawn.

Reply #305481 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

You'd have to make a pretty good effort of swinging your elbow forcefully towards a certain area to come close to injuring someone though, right? And using Mystro's example of doing it while setting a screen, is he saying that he was trying to put Bruton of action? If so, why did no ref on the court notice such a callous act? No replays picked it up? The Breakers didn't make an official complaint?

The point is, we're comparing apples with oranges.

Reply #305482 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Watch the language please. This is not WWIII. You're talking about sports injuries.

Reply #305484 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Wow, Xztatik obviously just blew his load over his keyboard. Sad that he needs someone's injury to get him off nowadays.

Reply #305487 | Report this post

BigD  
Years ago

@ xztatik
What is wrong with you? You're a disgrace to the basketball community if that's how you feel about someone getting a serious injury. You should be ashamed of yourself. Karma.

Yes Redhage is a dirty player, but there's plenty of them around the league, name a player who Redhage has actually delibrately caused an injury to? But to think like that after he actually picks up an injury is inhumane and just plain disturbing, you need psychological help.

Reply #305495 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

@Paul and @The Situation watch this weeks NBL podcast and you will find i was right and you are wrong Majok can stay in the team. nah nah ne nah nah i am going back to play on the monkey bars and play in the sand pit.

Paul you are a journo learn the rules before making comment in public.

Thank you and good night

Reply #305497 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Who does the NBL podcast?

Reply #305499 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

KB3, Majok can only stay in the team if Brown goes, or they replace Trueman, right?

Reply #305502 | Report this post

KB3  
Years ago

No he can stay in the team as Redhage is out, that is what Chuck is saying and what has been reported by the Gaze / Bernard podcast.

They dont have the points to do it so if they want to keep him it will come at a cost of another player when Wagstaff comes back

Brown = Knight , Majok = Wagstaff at present.

When Knight and Wagstaff come in, Brown and Matok are out

Redhage is out = Brown or Majok back in ( Brown most likely)

for Majok to come in another player has to be cut or go down injured for the rest of the season.

same as what happened in Adelaide Bruce came into replace Carter but can now stay in the team when he returns as Ng is out for the year.

Reply #305509 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Situation, stop baiting him and being part of the problem.

Reply #305511 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

My bad, I was speaking as if retaining Brown is a given.

Reply #305512 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all you wankers how about some tact this guy might have a young family and l am sure half you inbreeds would not like your name slagged on the same way you are doing to redhage ffs he is in danger of not playing again .spare a thought for his family you are treating him worse than a rapist f/o leave him alone all the best red cheers from a 6ers fan

Reply #305514 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Yes, he does have a young family, and his potential for earning money has now gone out the window. But who cares, he intentionally fell over once to try and trick a ref so he deserves that hahahahahahahahahahaha

Reply #305515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thats pretty sad if redhages career is over.
guy turned 30 only a few days ago i think.

Reply #305522 | Report this post

bamtrabam  
Years ago

xztatik, do we have to wait until you are injured before we can call you a dick or can we do it now? Also, does Redhage being the "biggest cock in the league" excite you?

Reply #305528 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Both of you clowns just shut up please. X, you're an idiot. Situation, you're a troll dragging this out.

Reply #305542 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Love Redhage or hate him, playing 199 games without missing one, then getting a major injury like this....I feel sorry for the bloke.

Reply #305547 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Yeah that was necessary after the email, Isaac.

Reply #305553 | Report this post

sieanne  
Years ago

isaac can you please edit all this shit about redhage and give his family a break.how anyone can enjoy someone else pain is beyond human

Reply #305566 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

X, if I don't write that in public, Situation sulks about being singled out. Think about it.

Sieanne, please don't pretend you're taking the high road now. Half the stuff I've deleted in the last two or so days has been from you. Just give it a rest, everyone.

Reply #305569 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Just one more week....Serenity now!!

Reply #305570 | Report this post

shano  
Years ago

Gosh, i just read this post and it was entertaining!! I do not like Redhage at all, I think hes a very good player but throws elbows and fakes at times but even he doesnt deserve to be injured like this..good luck to him in his recovery hope he hits the court again for next season, i think another chapter in wildcats sixers history was written sunday, a great finish!

Reply #305582 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

redhage's career is apparently over.

Reply #305598 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Shawn Redhage needs a full hip replacement, and his career is indeed over by all reports. Im not to concerned about these idiots on here acting like children. As an adult, this is reallt sad to hear about a professional athelete, love him or hate him, or love to hate him, its sad to see a guys career come to an end like this, its as good as a car accident type injury! Goodluck with it all Shawn, youve made the 6er Wildcat games awesome to see last few years!

Reply #305606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well said fizzle.

Reply #305611 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

There hasn't been any official announcement here in Perth. Can I ask how you know?

Reply #305622 | Report this post

mystro  
Years ago

Damn, well said Fizzle. Def not favorite player by any means but credit where credit is due, the guy could flat out play and was still improving.

Reply #305639 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

Like everyone I have my sources, and sadly I've heard it from 2 separate very reliable sources. I'm sure someone will start a topic on it shortly, but I thought I'd put it here, just to show after all the immature antics on this thread, there is still a man, a family man who is soon to be out of work.

Reply #305642 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the injury to Redhage is extremely serious and it just shows the idiocy of some posters here that wish him nothing but hate.
They shouldn't be allowed to post such harted disgustiong. redhage plays hard and may not be every persons favrite player but such hatred is not called for when he has such a serious injury.

Reply #305653 | Report this post

Fizzle  
Years ago

X take note of that above post I'd say!

Reply #305655 | Report this post

sieanne  
Years ago

isaac at no stage did l say that l was happy about redhages injury l did call perth fans a few things.but thats got nothing to do with a mans career in danger .so dont tell me about the fucking high road having a serious is no laughing matter l know l have had a life threating one JERK.ALL L SAID GIVE THE GUY A BREAK

Reply #305679 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Give the guy a break? Isn't that what he did to his hip....

(too soon?)

Reply #305694 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

sieanne, nor did I say that. I'm talking about your language.

Reply #305754 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can I ask how you know?
Most knowledgeable crowd, duh.

Reply #305757 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

So Carfino told him? ;-)

Reply #305764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

very serious injury
NOw the doubters can shut up.
when he gets back to Perth, he wont be able to put weight on his feet for 12weeks.

http://www.nbl.com.au/wildcats-home/news/article/2011/january/wildcats-to-collectively-step-up-without-redhage/

Reply #305821 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754