starplex results

anywhere I can find results of the tournament on line ?

Topic #24814 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville put in some strong performances to get a few divisions, or as KB was calling them "The Wood".

It was a well attended carnival with over 900 athletes participating. Teams from country areas were there, Centrals, South, West, North, Woodville, Norwood, North, Southern and Forestville. Even Magic were there. I believe Sturt were the only Club not represented.

Special mention must go to the Youth League team "The Aussie Bogans" who won their division. Very inventive uniforms, black footy shorts and fluro safety vests with numbers and their initials on the back. Very interesting names as well during the presentation, which can't be repeated here!

Perhaps I have been living under a rock, but another highlight was "The Penguin" seems to be reffing again.

Umpires were pretty good for the carnival and was well run.

Reply #305327 | Report this post

where can results be found

Reply #305333 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

who took the photos does any1 know he site

Reply #305349 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

photoking

Reply #305574 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

how do u view the photos

Reply #305634 | Report this post

yes I took the photos for the weekend and I am grateful to the starplex organisation for having me up there. If anyone would like to see the photos then email me and i will send you the link and password. I am still uploading.

There was a huge contingent of mildura and riverland teams. Good to see the only magic team entered won the grand final.

well done to the organisers i dont believe there was a hitch all weekend.

Chris King

Reply #305641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone from Centrals have the Grand Final results?

Reply #305711 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:25 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754