Anonymous
Years ago

Adelaide Nike Store

Around November last year I read/heard something about a Nike store opening in Adelaide, Rundle Mall I think. Anyway, havent heard a thing about it since. Did it end up opening? Anyone know anything about it?

Topic #24829 | Report this topic

KB3  
Years ago

Opened in Rundle Mall nex tdoor to Foot Locker which as a result means they are not allowed to sell any basketball gear.

Reply #305858 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Well that sucks then!

Reply #305860 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Its like a pub with no beer!

Reply #305861 | Report this post

Joe_M  
Years ago

Is the OP Rhett Biglands or a store employee trying to get some much needed traffic into the shop?

Just a small coincidence that a thread should pop up a few weeks/days after it opened?

Reply #305864 | Report this post

XztatiK  
Years ago

Does Biggy own it?

I'll have a look next time I'm there but the "no basketball" doesn't sound great. There's always the Hurley stuff I suppose.

Reply #305865 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Rhett is a part owner of the store.

Reply #305878 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

its mainly all running gear. mens down stairs womens up stairs. it opened up just before christmas.

Reply #305879 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If this was the owner or an employee trying to get traffic into the store I reckon it'll work. I didn't know anything about it but now might go check it out. As per above posters though, with no bball stuff there might not be anything I'd buy.

Reply #305895 | Report this post

Rasheed30  
Years ago

The BBall range consists of 1 hyperdunk.
They probally missed the boat, you need to place orders up to 9 months before a seasons range. Probally right about not selling cos of Footlocker. Kickz101 is due for all star editions over the next month I've heard.

Reply #305903 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Apparantly they we be gettin more Jordan gear in there in the new year. Only bball stuff I saw was a couple of jordan Tees on level 3. Prices pretty hexy though

Reply #305933 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

It's shit, shit and more shit. Not worthy of anyones time

Reply #305981 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:30 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754