Wam Soosnam
Years ago

Home Court Advantage - Logan

Just stumbled across this on Ozhoops.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq8s3ZG4BtI

I thought nothing of it till I watched it for the second time.
I just assumed it was another Lightning faux pas.

On the second possession, count for yourself, how long Walker is in the key for?

Townsville used to be the best home court advantage in the WNBL, but this is a ripper with the game on the line.

Do people agree that home court still makes a massive difference? or is this just a once off?

Topic #24835 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Has to be all of two seconds!

Reply #305918 | Report this post

ankles  
Years ago

Agreed but the call is actually a double-dribble - she picks the ball up with both hands and then changes her mind. So yes, a very short three seconds!

Reply #305928 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep, she clearly picks up the ball with both hands, and the ref clearly indicates double dribble.

Reply #305956 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oops, on review - double-dribble. Well spotted.

Reply #305960 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bad Defence or No Defence on Veal as she dribbles for the last 3, past Three lighning players not one made a effort on Defence.

Reply #305976 | Report this post

Wam Soosnam  
Years ago

oops , yes see the call.

Logan , fair as!

Reply #305977 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:09 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754