themvpiskb24
Years ago

Need Player (centre) to play Sunday Morning Ball

We play in a Filipino league up at Mawson Lakes (UniSA) and each team is allowed upto 2 imports (non-filipinos). The season starts on March 6 and usually goes for 6 months every Sunday Morning (although there's usually a Sunday off every few weeks). At the moment we're unsure whether or not the registration fees are being paid 100% before the season starts or if they're being done in allotments every couple months (Eg: $50-$60 every couple months depending on amount of teams in league and amount of players on each team).
Filipinos are generally short and we are currently looking for more height.
You don't have to be 7 foot tall to fill this position, but you have to be prob 6+feet because you'll be playing with other centres who are tall and well skilled. If interested please, email at [email protected]

Topic #24870 | Report this topic

SuperCoach  
Years ago

Do you guys run dribble-drive motion?

Reply #306607 | Report this post

jayfiveonine  
Years ago

I am in for sure, I sent ya an email about it mate. :D

Reply #306695 | Report this post

themvpiskb24  
Years ago

Not specifically dribble-drive motion, more freelance than district, but thinking about dribble drive is reasonably close to it. Got your email too :)

Reply #306731 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Luke Nevill has quit the Tigers, you could ask him?

Reply #306769 | Report this post

jayfiveonine  
Years ago

:D :D

I'd own Luke Nevill if I was 7 ft. shit, i might even own him now

Reply #306870 | Report this post

jayfiveonine  
Years ago

Hmmmm... welll I sent a email over a week ago and still havent heard from U. Did ya really want a player or not?

Reply #307259 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 am, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754