negyven_negy
Years ago

Who's the best Under 18s shotblocker (Div 1 and Di

Who do you think are the best shotblockers in Under 18s. I have seen some great blocks in both Div 1 and 2 games so if you know of anybody in either division, please mention them!

Topic #2488 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

cayla francis & mia newley for the girls!!!

Reply #27888 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chris Mokford had a great block on a guy from Melbourne who was going up for a dunk. All ball but unfortunately the reffs didn't see it that way.Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #27902 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

yeah- definitely mia newley for the girls. Shannon seebohm for the boys??

Reply #27920 | Report this post

Dr Dunkenstein  
Years ago

Ben Hansbry has my vote. He is average height with extra-average hops, he has had a number of solid - "not in my house" blocks.

Reply #27942 | Report this post

Bearcat  
Years ago

Can't go past Molitor and Jimmy B from West. Probably don't see enough of other teams to assess.

Reply #27958 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

cheers whoeva that was but i dnt deserve to b mentioned in this topic i just got lucky once against a guy who normally wud throw it down on my head....it was called a foul neway

Reply #27962 | Report this post

Some other guy  
Years ago

Who can forget Jordan from sturt, hes huge he must be able to get up there.

Reply #28006 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not sure fo the name... but #53 for fville u18 div 2 (2) has had sum awesome swats..

Reply #28138 | Report this post

anoy  
Years ago

i agree. that jimmmy b kid can really get up there

Reply #28450 | Report this post

Bearcat  
Years ago

I believe Jimmy B will be strutting his stuff at the Port Friday night. I can't wait to see him again.

Reply #28479 | Report this post

negyven_negy  
Years ago

#24 in Woodville div 2 very authoritively blocked #15 from Forestville 2 team twice on Friday night and grabbed the ball outta the air from another guy it looked like but got called 4 a foul. He is a moster shot blocker tho. He is big but can jump real well, giving him a real advantage.

Reply #28942 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol. 'Damo' (#24 from woodville), please stop talking yourself up in every thread we get the point. Your awesome. Why is your team doing so bad then?

Reply #31218 | Report this post

smoky  
Years ago

If you are looking for the best blocker in u18 he is in div3 North 1 i saw him get 4 blocks in the grand final against Southern. He also has huge hops so watch out

Reply #31310 | Report this post

monkey packer  
Years ago

brodie martin!

Reply #31344 | Report this post

Years ago

brodie martin

Reply #31347 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

all these random names saying the same guy in north div 3 wonder who could be posting that?

These threads are a load of ****

Reply #31415 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

To the other Anonymous, I dont think Damo would even be going on this forum and I don't think he would be talking himself up on here either. I think it might be some guys in his team though. He's not the type to come on here and talk himself up thats for sure.

Reply #31443 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh and by the way, Woodville 18s Div 2 aren't doing so bad. They hav lost 2 games this season by 2 and 4 points and had 1 draw and 3 wins. They could very well have been 6-0 so far. They are 6th out of 12 teams, so I think they're doing alright don't you?
Anyway, I don't wanna get into an arguement about it, just pointing out the facts.

Reply #31459 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Woodville is doin crap they could not even beat Sturt2 who were in div3. What a shame the draw to a team that did not even become div3 premiers. SO if you think woodville is doin alright there is something wrong with you.

Reply #31702 | Report this post

sas squat  
Years ago

Damo can u PLEASE stop talking your self, i mean all off the topics u have stated is about blocks or dunks if u think u have hops good on u but i will give u a HOT TIP no body cares sp get over your self.

Reply #31798 | Report this post

Years ago

i don't know about you guys but that # 10 from cetrals had a few good blooks. i watched the game they played against sturt and he smaked this one guy on a fast break against the backboard. i vote him

Reply #31876 | Report this post

bballer  
Years ago

mia newley for sure!!!!!

Reply #35414 | Report this post

statue of liberty  
Years ago

sas squat -

amen brother

Reply #35817 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the best U18 shot blocker by far is Owen Giovine from Norwood....by far

Reply #38409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No way its Chief from North

Reply #38411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

owens blocks are just rediculous, the noise it makes wen he hits the ball is enough, u dont even need to see the block the kno that the ball is two courts over

Reply #38417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cmol and Gemo, easily the best. Dodman gets a regular serving of swats from Cmol and Gemo hands out a buffet of blocks to all, sometimes if your lucky he wont pin you to the backboard.

Reply #39286 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

true gemo pinned pretty hard oncei was pretty emabarassed

Reply #39530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yea so that would make you either the chump who talked rubbish to Pasadena in the Mavs vs Pasadena game, or your the other chump from South. either way sucks to be you lol

Reply #39606 | Report this post

injured big man  
Years ago

number 15 from centrals, mark egel i know most of the other teams hate him but last friday night he got 13 blocks in the last quarter slowing the sturt 2 offense to only 8 pions in 10 mintues wasn't enough to win though. good effort

Reply #40220 | Report this post

who is Chief from north? ive herd of him... what number is he?

Reply #40513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he is no 7 from div 1

Reply #40595 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cheif from north can not ever jump of the floor

Reply #40596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

34 from sturt 2(1) sent about 6 shots in my game last week, he can jump

Reply #40606 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

injured big man 13 blocks in the last quarter- bullshit and a good effot to keep sturt to only 8 points in the 4th quarter wasn't so great when centrals were up by 13 after half time

Reply #40649 | Report this post

big ben  
Years ago

me hahahahahahahahaha

Reply #62997 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

James pennington anyone ..
the kid has mad Hops and is quite the ladies man

Reply #81414 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Yes i will second that, looks good with a KFC bucket on his head also.

You know what I mean.

Reply #81466 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah cheif

Reply #113107 | Report this post

daniella  
Years ago

MARK EGEL..4 sure he is the bomb!!!
x x x

Reply #126071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Isaac, i though we were not supposed to talk about players under the age of 18 on this forum?

Reply #126122 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:01 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754