Spinner
Years ago

Hawks vs Cats, Feb 12

What happened to Perth? This result has thrown a spanner in the any tiy hope the Sixers may have had of making finals!

Topic #24947 | Report this topic

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I blame that #7 for Wollongong - how dare he score 21 points in 23 minutes!

Reply #307816 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

Dominant display from the Hawks has given the Breakers even more breathing room at the top of the table.

Reply #307827 | Report this post

dave-blocknorth  
Years ago

Oh well, another year passes without maiking the finals. But at least it gives NZ a breather. No other club id like to see win the title than the Breakers. Im tired of the Wildcats winning it. Its like watching Serena V Venus in a grandslam. Boring

Reply #307828 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

meh, wildcats played the night before, result was expected...

Reply #307837 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Thats rubbish anon- pro athletes must be able to back up night in and night out- we play 30 games here in aus and in nba its 82

Reply #307901 | Report this post

tyrell  
Years ago

Thats rubbish anon- pro athletes must be able to back up night in and night out- we play 30 games here in aus and in nba its 82

Reply #307902 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Compliments from Bevo:

'‘They were outstanding. They totally schooled us in every department.
‘‘We're not going to sulk about it. I’m not going to look at our guys and go ‘How crap were we?’ I’m going to look at exactly what the Hawks did because that was just an outstanding performance.
‘‘If they play like that, nobody in this league will beat them, simple as that.’’

Reply #308103 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I think at the end of the third, the Hawks had one turnover and were shooting above 50% from the field. No one is going to beat a team that plays that well.

Reply #308104 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

+/- info:

HOME TEAM
Gary Ervin: 28
Oscar Forman: 30
Larry Davidson: 23
Glen Saville: 25
Mat Campbell: 12
David Gruber: 8
Rhys Martin: 22
Tim Coenraad: 9
Tyson Demos: -4
Tim Behrendorff: 2
Zac Delaney: 5

ROAD TEAM
Cameron Tovey: -14
Kevin Lisch: -11
Jesse Wagstaff: -17
Andre Brown: -36
Damian Martin: -27
Jeremiah Trueman: -1
Stephen Weigh: -16
Brad Robbins: -15
Drew Williamson: -22
Greg Hire: -6

Reply #308829 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:27 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754