Isaac
Years ago

Boxscores from Round 4, Sturt and Southern needed

I have no idea when the CABL website will be updated with new boxscores and I need them to update the ABL stats page. I've been sent the scores for the Forestville and South games (that's 4 out of 8 from this round) and I have printouts from Sturt, but need electronic copies.

If anyone from Sturt or Southern could send me those 4 boxscores, I'll update the stats and update the ABL scorers box too.

Thanks.

Topic #2495 | Report this topic

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Thanks for answering that query before it was posed... I was wondering, what with all the talk about the Sturt vs Centrals mens matchup, when the boxscores would be available.

Reply #27953 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

Lack of stats are my fault and my apologise for that. I couldn't get them emailed on Saturday night and the person that did the emailing on Sunday morning did not send the html file to BASA or know to send you a copy.

Hopefully will be rectified shortly for this week and should be available for the next Sturt home game

Reply #27956 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

No Stats needed from the Southern game. Matty H is off the dial! If he didn't rack up so many fouls in the first half he woulda finished with 40. He is a machine with MAMOUTH hops!

Woody racked a dunk that would have shaken the cage to the core!

Benny Hodge (in very limited minutes) played solid and went 100%(I think)

Snake slippery as ever.

The north team was to busy whinning to the refs to get their heads into the game. Burton was to busy telling Matty Clarke that he couldn't play D. All whilst Clarke hit 2 3's while he was "supposed" to be gaurding him. Plus Hawkes and Hamburgler were to busy throwing up bricks in the key and hopeing to get bailed out.

Credit to Kent for showing us he has heart (and skin. I think I saw some under all his sweat bands),
and Old man Mike for his usual class.

Great effort all-round lads!

The Double Blacks will be in my bag and flowing next week!

Reply #28082 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hambour throwing up bricks?

I dont know what game you were watching?

He scored 20 points and i would have thought at a high percentage.

Reply #28112 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

It must have been a sneeky 20 cos I wouldn't have picked that. Cos I haven't seen a box score, I wouldn't have known.

All I remember where the clangs that I kept hearing!

I'm gathering them up to build a shelter for my refugee bags.

Reply #28131 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

(not Necessarily just from the Bore, don't take it out of context)

Reply #28133 | Report this post

Blue Collar  
Years ago

Slambour actually had 20pts @ 50% (8/16). Sure he seemed to get a few cheapies, but they all count...

Better take that Bag off your head...

Reply #28158 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Yeah well 50% I guess it didn't seem like that well. I got my hands on the Boxscore thismorning.

I didn't think he was a standout. His game looks very impressive on the scorecard.

I'd never put a bag on my head I'm to good looking!

Reply #28250 | Report this post

gertrude  
Years ago

you are not that good looking j bags.
maybe you could keep the bag on for a while...haha.

Reply #28263 | Report this post

J Bags  
Years ago

Oh please, you know you love it!

It is hard to be this great without people feeling insecure when they are around you.

I'm sorry. I'll try to be less stunning!

Hehahahehe :-)

Ah J bags you are classic!

Reply #28543 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:53 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754