Take Luck
Years ago

Winter season youth league

With the last phase under way, What is the go with the YL winter season, how will it be formatted, will the be a div 3 comp etc. any details would be nice as havent heard anything from BSA

Topic #24966 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

there better be because playing the same teams all the time is getting a bit boring

Reply #308215 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought there were going to be more divisions and Div 2 would become fully timed based on their announcement. Who knows??

Reply #308236 | Report this post

Interesting aspect will be whether they retain the north and south pools? Thats what keeps you playing the same teams. But can't see how you can combine the too at this point.

Reply #308252 | Report this post

yl23  
Years ago

I think from what I've heard they are going to keep the pools as South and North and cross over in the finals. I hate this process, you do not see anyone from the other pool all year and then play them in cross over finals. Stupid

Reply #308273 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

thats well crap if thats the case!

Reply #308281 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am quitting if that is the case. So much for setting up a good pathway between jumiors and seniors. I am sick of playing the same teams most of the time. IT IS BORING!!

Reply #308443 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:31 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754