Isaac
Years ago

NBL names Round 18 Player of the Week

Tragardh for a season-high 35 points in NZ, despite a loss. 62.5% from the field and 10 rebounds.

Penney runner up with 24 points in that win.

And, holy crap, that's it for the runners-up! But here's the beloved horde:

Other players in consideration for the weekly award included Ira Clark (Gold Coast), Adam Ballinger (Adelaide), Gary Wilkinson (New Zealand), Oscar Forman (Wollongong), Trey Gilder (Sydney), Patrick Sanders (Sydney), Michael Cedar (Townsville), Kevin Lisch (Perth), Corey Williams (Melbourne), Daniel Dillon (Cairns) and Peter Crawford (Townsville).

Topic #24981 | Report this topic

LC  
Years ago

Trigger easily had the best numbers for the last round in a road loss against the league leaders...

Fair call.

Reply #308347 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Every week I look through the 'also considered's' hoping to see my name come up. With the number of people 'considered', I can't believe my contribution from the sixth row of the stands is yet to be appreciated!

It really is like being back in primary school where you have awards for participation (that is, awards for not being good enough to rate any mention at all).

Reply #308350 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

They could call them Gold Stars. You go Glen Coco.

Reply #308355 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Mean Girls Isaac?

Reply #308357 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Of course. Relevant: Funny quotes from Mean Girls 2.

Reply #308361 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Would have preferred a Coco the monkey clip from Seinfeld than Glen Coco....

Reply #308371 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:57 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754