DB5
Years ago

New Kobe/Rodriguez advert/movie.

I don't think this has been posted previously. Saw it today, and thought it was good enough to share.

http://nextround.net/2011/02/kobe-bryant-stars-in-nikes-black-mamba-directed-by-robert-rodriguez

Topic #25035 | Report this topic

Coopz  
Years ago

Different. Creative. and seems to have a great budget. very well made.

Funny as when they have bruce willis come in, instead of Clooney. Kanye's not a bad actor for what it is.

Reply #309248 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

Yeah, I liked that bit. Product placement means bigger budget, bigger budget means bigger explosions.

Reply #309250 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Certainly worth the 5 minutes it takes to watch it. Kobe's a pretty good actor, can you imagine any Australian athlete being able to pull that off? I can't.

Reply #309267 | Report this post

Big Ads  
Years ago

After spending more than a decade in tinseltown something has to rub off, moreso when he's had so many actors on past teams.

Reply #309274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I must be the odd one out, the ad is so big its just over the top. I know they are kinda playing on that but come on

Reply #309417 | Report this post

DB5  
Years ago

anon have you ever seen a Rodriguez movie. Everything is over the top in them. Bit like a Tony Scott movie.

Reply #309835 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:26 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754